anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Seems you have to beat Cat to get to Slug and beat Slug to get to Tiger every time now. Pity, they've got some great animations but it's such a slog to get to them lol.

Reactions: Netatama

SpiderPsycho

Nov 26, 2017
What's in this torture room? Is this the one after the minotaur statue or is it the third closed off room in the fight area?

Xyla

May 24, 2018
Someone have a save with the fights finished and torture room unlocked?
I used a save that was posted here a while ago with ridiculous stats. You can find the torture chamber to the right after paying the entrance fee to the arena area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had to put the save file in an archive because I couldn't upload a .ini directly.

Reactions: echo_8 and Zmorin01

Fluoride

Jun 10, 2021

I'm thinking that Eluku might be going for this with the next boss. Looks neat.

Netatama

Jun 28, 2020
Seems you have to beat Cat to get to Slug and beat Slug to get to Tiger every time now. Pity, they've got some great animations but it's such a slog to get to them lol.
It's hella annoying to get there. The fights are such a drag when you're just trying to get past them.

Oct 11, 2018

I'm thinking that Eluku might be going for this with the next boss. Looks neat.
Considering that the next enemy has a constantly reviving toothless nuisance that has the sole purpose of sucking Nona's anus, I'm not sure he's going to go that route. I'm wondering if he's going to end up pulling a human centipede in this upcoming fight.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The next enemy will be the crazy scientist that puts Wolf Girls into several devices.
Eluku outlined his ideas several posts ago.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
The point of having to face Grey Cat, Slug Girl and then Tiger Girl is that you get money once you beat Tiger Girl.
Wouldn't be much of a feat worthy of payment if you skipped the first two fights and only beat Tiger Girl

Reactions: Fly'earth

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
The point of having to face Grey Cat, Slug Girl and then Tiger Girl is that you get money once you beat Tiger Girl.
Wouldn't be much of a feat worthy of payment if you skipped the first two fights and only beat Tiger Girl
True, but on the other hand if you're just looking for the entertainment...

Maybe it makes sense to let you choose which to fight after you clear the gauntlet for the first time, but not award money if you don't do the full thing. You could choose which boss to start from with a directional input before, he could possibly just enable that intro with the choice for repeat entries into the room.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
True, but on the other hand if you're just looking for the entertainment...

Maybe it makes sense to let you choose which to fight after you clear the gauntlet for the first time, but not award money if you don't do the full thing. You could choose which boss to start from with a directional input before, he could possibly just enable that intro with the choice for repeat entries into the room.
thinking about it to my memory some minigames aren't repeatable
I wonder if he'll put in a gallery section for it

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
Oddest thing just started happening... The game runs slow when in foreground, but when I pulled up task manager to see what was going on... I noticed it ran at normal speeds in the background... Clicked on wolf's dungeon window again, and it returns to slow speed. Any thoughts?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
To whoever this concerns
Use DeepL to translate English into Japanese
Translate that Japanese back into English using Google Translate to make doubly sure that what you're saying still makes sense both ways, and alter accordingly when necessary.
Don't just use Google Translate on its own to communicate, as this results in Kuso-Nihongo, or Shitty Japanese.
Ariga-thanks for coming to my TED Talk
This message is sponsored by KSon-ONAIR and Kiryu Coco

Reactions: Fly'earth

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
New update released
The Torturer added to the torture room, it moves around but doesn't fight yet, and you can't defeat it either.

You may be able to skip to TigerGirl in the near future, with a smaller reward upon completion

Last edited:

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
i have not played this for years. good to know its active and not dead. Is there a way to get full screen coz i cant seem to find an option for it. is there anything past the cat fight?

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, I mastered this bootleg beatemup section...
Now, emmm....what wooden balls are used for?! I have like three and a half fuckton of them at this point.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, I mastered this bootleg beatemup section...
Now, emmm....what wooden balls are used for?! I have like three and a half fuckton of them at this point.
They're used to upgrade stats at the pachinko machine further down the cliff.
What new this update?
My brother in Christ
In the year of our lord 2022
How can you be here if you don't know how to use a scroll wheel?

vKrieg

Jul 17, 2020
WD needs more scenes of monster girls having sex with futa Nona (especially scenes where she impregnates them)

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes