VN Others Completed Wolfstar Sins and Paradise [v12.6] [Wolfstar]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
They probably mean the patreon version thats several updates ahead XD
They didn't specify what version and i looked at the patreon page but everything is locked and the titles which are the only thing you can see don't include version numbers. Itch has 4 versions ahead of the last posted here and that wasn't even moved to the front page despite being posted like 7 months ago and apparently was only the mac version so... eh whatever still good advice cause this game just isn't getting updated here.

Spam asking for updates seems pretty pointless in almost all situations, if someone is backing them they already know about it and if they were one to post updates here they would already just do it. Why would they look here for something they already have instant access to, i know i don't pay attention to the threads on this site of the things i back, i already have access to download links and a place to discuss the game that I don't ever have to read comments about why every furry game is gay or how much they hate bara.

Reactions: konstantin2547
May 6, 2019
heres the download links i just copied and pasted it cause im lazy. Tell me if it works or not ;) ( on a side note, this is the last time im doing this guy, his updates are trash - ill maybe up load when he gets up to like 19.1 or later)
pc

mac

andriod

****Janus' Halloween Event begins next month! ****

New content

New Sprites and outfits added for Janus, Hyper, Dagio, Wolfstar and Wonderland characters

Janus route updated and story connected to Main scenario

Main scenario story updated

Secret chapter updated
(Hint to unlock: During the main scenario story, there's a moment when you're encouraged to act, all you have to do is wait for a minute.)

housekeeping

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote