AI Woman&boy

SDAI-futa

Dec 16, 2023
Here's a piece I've been working on about a week, among others. I want to use this as a learning tool (perhaps teaching, if there are questions)

Since the boy can be a teen (depends on your perspective) I can't really put it in "[AI Art] - Show Us Your AI Skill *NO TEENS* obviously, Also, because the process involved a LOT of in-painting and prompts and images and what not, I can't really include it in [Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread, because giving the prompt would be like saying I used my computer to create it. It won't give you much.

I'm trying to figure out a way to record and share my process, which I do write down. It's not exactly going to work if I share this on WordPress or tumbler.

What do you like about this image, and what don't you like? What are some techniques you'd improve? Does this give you any sense of a story or not really?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Here's a piece I've been working on about a week, among others. I want to use this as a learning tool (perhaps teaching, if there are questions)

Since the boy can be a teen (depends on your perspective) I can't really put it in "[AI Art] - Show Us Your AI Skill *NO TEENS* obviously, Also, because the process involved a LOT of in-painting and prompts and images and what not, I can't really include it in [Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread, because giving the prompt would be like saying I used my computer to create it. It won't give you much.

I'm trying to figure out a way to record and share my process, which I do write down. It's not exactly going to work if I share this on WordPress or tumbler.

What do you like about this image, and what don't you like? What are some techniques you'd improve? Does this give you any sense of a story or not really?
The "NO TEENS" rule for AI is site-wide , not just that thread.