Ren'Py - Abandoned - Wonderland Witches [v0.2.1] [Faerie Dust]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

The (busty) renders are excellent and there's so much potential here, unfortunately the game experience itself is lacking. Their exist elements of grind, with AFAIK no mod or console to help reduce them yet, and it's somewhat open world which doesn't help the situation either, and as for working through those, RandyPhoenix below said...
    " -We dont have any walkthrough and tips enough for understanding which things exactly we have do. This game need walkthrough ASAP."
    ... and I want to second that critique, this game is critically lacking in guidance and it definitely contributes to the feel of grind and unnecessary effort for currently limited reward.

There's a 3 or a 4 in here but, the game play needs to lean towards 'fun'. The renders are good but, getting them to do anything, and the amount of content, is still lacking. Fix those, you've got another star or two. Don't, and this would just be better as an adult comic.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Paapi

Everything have a limit here.
    Example; coins that can be carried in inventory is 999, Maximum health & energy is limited to 100 etc. Why those linits are required ? Just remove it

Affection will automatically reduce day by day without a reason. Why ?? Just remove it please

Need a proper quet log.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    +Render and animations looks good.

Bad Points
    -Story needs lots of work...
    -HUD/IU needs lots of work. At this rate it looks pretty dull and bad.
    -Its to much grindy...
    -We dont have any walkthrough and tips enough for understanding which things exactly we have do. This game need walkthrough ASAP.
    -Every women look exactly same! Even their eye color is same! And its damn shame because actualy their render quality and bodies looks pretty amazing. With little face and body featuere changes they could be amazing but instead of doing that DEV add them with same face, body, eye with different name and its pretty lame/weird.

For The End
    I'm not happy giving this game 2 star but this game is realy poor... Have some potencial but all that bad points makes game unejoyable. I hope DEV will fix them and make this game better than this beucase at this rate this game just wastes its own potencial.

4. 3.00 star(s)

mahdiyar

FIRST RELEASE

hi guys this is my react about this game

i play this game for 30 minutes and i think this is goods and bads for this game.

goods:
    inventory system is so good
    money system is good
    character design is good
    back ground design is good
    the musics is so good

bads:
    why this game have only one character in the deferent position?
    It's hard to be alive and i think it can be imposiblle to
    the story is simple
    game play system is so simple

this was my rate for this game tnx :)

and sorry for my bad english