• Other (Check comments)

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
But what even is sexual skill?

For instance a character with high charisma should make a girl cum by just talking to her.
A character with high endurance could bang someone for an entire night.
A character with high luck finds the G spot accidentally.

What I'm saying is basically that you can just use other stats you already have present in your game to define what different sex scenes would need for success, instead of just a generic one for all.
I want to have the minimum stats possible, to summarize it, not making it too complex, because the game will be already too complex on other areas... So I'm sticking to 4 attributes

PABG_DeX

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Technique is the one I like the most. Prowess feels more male oriented, which in this case is probably fine.
Sex Skill/Sex Experience/Sexual Prowess/Sexual Technique are all better however. Why do you need it to be a single word? If you do choose to only have one word like Prowess make sure to have a suggestive icon or a description to go along with it.

Yeah, there'll be some short description for every attribute, I would like it to be one single word so it fits better on the UI, if I have all my attributes being short words, and then one is long (2 words), it doesn't seem symmetrical, I don't know, it bothers me.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I want to have the minimum stats possible, to summarize it, not making it too complex, because the game will be already too complex on other areas... So I'm sticking to 4 attributes
Well that was my point, you can stick to your already existing 3 stats and use them for sex also. So it would be even more minimal.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
TYRONE LEVEL
CHADNESS

Ok, joking aside, "Technique" is probably the most normal and if your other stats also are about sex its meaning is rather obvious. I'm pretty sure I've seen it used before.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Studliness
Charm/Allure
Sexpertise
"Game" (damn, i can't access this scene yet, i need to up my game).
Meat-Baton-Proficiency, or MBP for short, honestly call it what you want, so long as the player knows what it means you're good.

To be honest using three existing stats and having them relate to particular characteristics, lets say strength -> dominance for example would be a neat way of making the MC fit the scene, just my two cents.