VN Ren'Py working on a game(update)

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

After playing my fair share of games here it’s about time I made my own. The first version should hopefully be ready in a couple of weeks (don't quote me on that) but I am getting curious to see what f95zoners would think of my project.

The game is being made on RPG maker MV - I'm working on replacing as much of the stock assets as possible and there will minimal walking around maps (if any)
*Now being made with ren'py
*Fantasy medieval stetting
*You're a Shaper, of which haven’t existed for centuries, this means you have the ability to direct influence the minds and bodies of yourself and others. In gameplay terms you can corrupt and mind control others and change both yourself and others (breast size,dick size,futa/no futa,curvy,muscles,skinny ect.)
*Male protagonist with a female familiar (check spoiler below) she will be your companion with a body you can tweak to your liking
*you can choose to have her take your place or join in on upcoming sex scenes

So why am I posting now? well I figured I would give you an idea of the art style and you give you guys the chance to decide what the next girl should look like.
Group photo.png
(dwarf has been updated, scroll down to see new look)

This is my current line-up of girls which is your favourite and what kind of girl should I add next?

For those that are concerned about futa; just dont give her a dick and you will be fine :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks again for feedback, hope to have the first version ready soon

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Looking good, man :D
Too bad that I always having a difficulties for playing an RPGM, not that I dislike it or anything but it just couldn't run properly on my device

Meh, put that aside for now
About ur characters, tho, the two in the middle are hot af imo :LOL:
And before anyone wondering, is it going to be a fantasy setting? And the 2nd girl from the right is a dwarf?
Being able to control not only the mind but also other's bodyparts is pretty cool imo :D

Edit : u did stating that it's going to be medieval fantasy setting, guess I wasn't read that properly :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude
Oct 30, 2018
Sounds promising. The idea of the MC being able to change physical traits of other characters is very interesting.
I also very much appreciate you trying to replace the stock assets with your own.

Best of luck!

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
new projects are always welcome, girls looks promising. im not the fan of adult RPG's but maybe i just didnt found the proper one. GL

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Hey, all that sounds promising, I'll keep an eye on that.
To me, you should definitely introduce the black girl, she is already super hot !

shapersoul

Dec 21, 2018
No love for the dwarf, don't blame you that version looked a bit creepy, heres her new look

Helgaupdate.png

I have also made the move from RPGM to ren'py (much easier to keep track of customization).
will delay the release but hopefully this is good news for you.

jeans123

Jul 26, 2017
Love the unique art style.
Also great job on making the body types significantly different from each other. Lots of games here that use the same type of body for most of their characters which makes them look stale.

Reactions: shapersoul

thengineer

Moonlight Sins
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Lifes getting in the way but i'm still working on it when I can, most the programming is done and artwork has been improved, currently working on the enviroments
You're doing a wonderful job, don't be afraid to take your time! And if you have any questions on the programming side of things, feel free to send me a message, I'd be happy to help! I'm not a professional programmer, but ren'py can be confusing sometimes, and I think I mostly have got the hang of it.

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
Love the unique art style.
Also great job on making the body types significantly different from each other. Lots of games here that use the same type of body for most of their characters which makes them look stale.
what the name game of that fan sign?

Cormocosco

Feb 25, 2023
I will be waiting I hope you are given the game designs so considerably good I think everything will go well