RPGM working on a translation for Fallen Empire

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
whats new? next update is coming out, will be the last one. not because i will not continue working on this, but bcuz it will be surely or most likely the 100% translation.

the think is i have also been doing partial translation of another rpg's that may be interesting. but thats a thing i will show when they are rdy.

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
im still working, havent stop since i came home. maybe tomorrow. not sure how much text is left. sure thing is that only the map missions and enemy objectives are left. mayor dialog plots has been already translated.
Keep on trucking man. You're almost there.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Dont overwork yourself now.
ufff...i have to stop for now due to work/college. so maybe i will dedicated most of the time the translation have left for this friday.

so final translation will be posted this friday/saturday. it will depend on the content is left. also. recollection room will only have partial translation. since it seems that the dialogs arent the same front he event they are from. so all those dialogs are completely in japanese. even when i have already translated the events themselves.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
dont wait for an especific time people, i may have spoken too son when i said i was close to finish.

i will let everyone know when its done/almost done. but for now im surely doing my best to fullfit my word.

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
Guess you found more stuff to translate? Or something different happened? Whatever! I don't mind waiting a bit longer again, because you are doing it for free anyway.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
all what is instructions, history, evens that happens when fighting, responses from your comander, and more has been translated. whats missing is the individual text from each enemy/item on the map, including their respective special event. even so this game seems really short, it sure has a lot of dialogs and events

progress.png