RPGM - Working Wife in a Sex City!! [v0.10] [fabpura]

1. 1.00 star(s)

johoho

Yet another uninspired, badly made black superiority fantasy.
    Either improve the artwork, the story, or better yet make something less racist.
    Add black women cucking their husband, or hispanics getting cucked/doing the cucking. Anything other the same cud getting constantly reguritated over and over again.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

For a game that Is in V0.01 It actually has a fair bit of content, and Is quite decent for what it Is. That being said, I am not sure If I should give it 3 or 4 stars, I want to see more updates.

There are however some decently sized flaws I would love to have fixed, first of all the game is very very repetitive at times since you only have a few jobs to choose from, so a fast travel system after you have visited a place, or just a way to walk a lot faster, would be highly appreciated.

Secondly I think a way to skip text fast like some RPGM games has would be a massive plus as well since a lot of scenes are repeated over, and over, and over and they are not super short either.

I hope to see this game continue development and not be abandoned, but please add a skip system ^-^