Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm dead sure this is Ai Generated if not.. the artist has some serious same face syndrome problems, also this is just plagiarism at its worst fucking shit.. its using VIllage Rhapsody's "Storyline" as a base and Workplace Rhapsody ... though I guess its just straight up.. copy-paste inspiration...
I think it's just good old fashioned tracing or similar rather than AI. While the faces look the same they don't have that AI shading uncanniness nor the detail muddling (hands look completely fine for example) one of them has 6 fings

Last edited:

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
how the fuck do you even play it, every time i load into one of my saves my character is gone from the screen and i cant even move

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
I think it's just good old fashioned tracing or similar rather than AI. While the faces look the same they don't have that AI shading uncanniness nor the detail muddling (hands look completely fine for example)
If by completely fine you mean having 6 finger......

• Sad
Reactions: Oblivion9873
Apr 29, 2022
can't click anything > fixed with ntlea (drag and drop game exe onto the ntlea.exe, select 'Japanese' preset, 'save and run')
the game lags like hell when moving cursor. ??? why?
edit: ok, for some reason there was a second game copy running, causing lags. Seems to work fine now with ntlea

Last edited:
Reactions: SeeQ and mihail24

Hasyun

May 1, 2020
Save and Load we fixed. if it still doesn't appear when you reload it, close the game and open it.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes