This post is outdated, someone please upload the latest version of the game

Reactions: Lolka3213

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
Newest version is
but it hasn't been updated for a long time

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I would be interested to know what's new, Ver1.1.00 is unfortunately I can't search for the game on Steam because it's not available in my country, but I downloaded the Ver1.1.00 version from somewhere else but unfortunately I have to start over because the previous version failed but my savegame is gone -_-

calin500

Nov 20, 2020
I would be interested to know what's new, Ver1.1.00 is unfortunately I can't search for the game on Steam because it's not available in my country, but I downloaded the Ver1.1.00 version from somewhere else but unfortunately I have to start over because the previous version failed but my savegame is gone -_-
It should fix some bugs, but other than that, not much. also could you tell me where you got the new version from? Really wanna try it.

Likin9x

Jul 7, 2023
It should fix some bugs, but other than that, not much. also could you tell me where you got the new version from? Really wanna try it.
I don't think this is not much man, would love to try the game at this point

Milf Son

Formerly 'mannu2365'
Apr 30, 2017
You need to copy saves from the old game version to the new version in the "Workspace Fantasy_Data" folder, files with the extension ".savefile".

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
You need to copy saves from the old game version to the new version in the "Workspace Fantasy_Data" folder, files with the extension ".savefile".
No, I can't copy my old safe, I had to use a PC disk and the save was no longer on the external hard drive and was gone as a result--_--

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes