gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
Once the defloration with Vika occurs, is there any progress with the book or is this the end of main story progression for now?

DavidsonRenpy

Sep 25, 2021
can someone explain how im supposed to install this. all i understood is that i just extract the rar then the code rar but i dont understand the media part

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
can someone explain how im supposed to install this. all i understood is that i just extract the rar then the code rar but i dont understand the media part
if you downloaded the game version 0.3.0 \assets\standalone_content\start.qsp to a file from the archive. Just delete the original file.qsp in the folder with the game 0.3.0 and replace it with the version 0.3.1 file that you unpacked. Don't be afraid, your salvation will remain in place (delete the start.qsp from version 0.3.0 and replace with the file that I threw to you . )

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
In my quest this appears, but I've already done the deflowering one and the one in the book, it's just not opening after I deflowered viki. what is happening ?

when I'm having sex with viki the anal appears this error
Ошибка!Локация: sex1Строка: 237Номер действия: -1Описание: Sign [:] not found!
thanks

(Amulet)- Pick up the amulet from the cabinet and find the book *The Device of the universe* in the secret library.

(transfiguration)- It`s time to visit Christina. (in the next update)

(defloration) - We need to take someone`s virginity and release the spirit of the book.

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
In my quest this appears, but I've already done the deflowering one and the one in the book, it's just not opening after I deflowered viki. what is happening ?

when I'm having sex with viki the anal appears this error
Ошибка!Локация: sex1Строка: 237Номер действия: -1Описание: Sign [:] not found!
thanks

(Amulet)- Pick up the amulet from the cabinet and find the book *The Device of the universe* in the secret library.

(transfiguration)- It`s time to visit Christina. (in the next update)

(defloration) - We need to take someone`s virginity and release the spirit of the book.
1. Yes, that's all for now, wait for the next updates.
2. I know about the error, the fix will be included in the next update.

Reactions: negisensei1

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
poster_0.3.5.jpg

In this small story update, you will find out who is hiding under the guise of Yana and Kristina. You will learn about the virtually exterminated race that once inhabited this world. And also open up new opportunities with Lisa. And of course, new events will be accompanied by hot scenes.

- An event with the release of the spirit of the book.
- An event with the protection of the book of secrets.
- Lisa`s relocation event.
- Bug fixes
- Lisa has been integrated into the protagonist`s house with a basic set of events. Later, the number of events will be increased.
- Added the ability to get the cunnilingus skill with Lisa without humiliation.
- Due to the large number of identical questions, the FAQ section has been written. Please read it before asking questions.
- Game options have been added to the settings, which reduce the complexity of the game and disable some mechanics. We do not recommend changing these settings, as they can spoil the impression of the game, but they can help with testing.

The update is already available on Patreon.
The public version will be available on 03/8/2022
Links to the media package in the caption.

balhoute

Jan 26, 2019
i unpacked "World_between_World_v.0.3.1_code" file with QSP WbW in it. But when i start playing no video was on. Only image and text. Video turned into black screen

lerwing

Jun 12, 2020
i unpacked "World_between_World_v.0.3.1_code" file with QSP WbW in it. But when i start playing no video was on. Only image and text. Video turned into black screen
The file "World_between_World_v.0.3.1_code" does not contain videos and pictures.
Download the multimedia package and extract to \assets\standalone_content\pic
Enjoy the game

WH1T3_No1SE

Feb 18, 2020
The file "World_between_World_v.0.3.1_code" does not contain videos and pictures.
Download the multimedia package and extract to \assets\standalone_content\pic
Enjoy the game
You should structure the media pack folders in the archive in a way that tells people where to unpack it, or at least add a readme with where to do it.

elderscrollsidiot

May 20, 2020
Seems like a promising game, but I'm confused. I've gotten to the point of seeing Lisa in the library but I'm unsure how to advance the story any more. Looking through the files, it seems transformation is possible, but i'll be damned if i can figure out how. I just wanna get fucked already lol.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes