Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Ok so let me see if I understand this.

This game is currently on 0.36 (public)
(1) There is no transformation in current public version?
(2) There is no spells in current public version?

Why are we even playing this then?

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
(defloration) - We need to take someone`s virginity and release the spirit of the book.

who do i have to talk to? I went to cristina and nothing, to viki and nothing to start the quest
u.u

help

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
(defloration) - We need to take someone`s virginity and release the spirit of the book.

who do i have to talk to? I went to cristina and nothing, to viki and nothing to start the quest
u.u

help
Talk to Vika, You want to flirt with her (save often) starting with compliments and going for walks. Over enough time you can start kissing and slowly work your way to groping but make sure to save often.

Reactions: negisensei1

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
Talk to Vika, You want to flirt with her (save often) starting with compliments and going for walks. Over enough time you can start kissing and slowly work your way to groping but make sure to save often.

but I've done a lot of it and still nothing.

I begin to get handsy and actively molest Vika, hinting at sex.
- Sorry Ed, I`m not ready for this yet. Please stop. I`ll tell you when I`m ready.

thanks \o

Respectone

Oct 7, 2017
- Eric, I already told you that I`m ready, but I want everything to be special. Call me when you`re ready.

What the hell i need to do?

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
- Eric, I already told you that I`m ready, but I want everything to be special. Call me when you`re ready.

I think you have to buy the lube at the sex shop

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017

How did you manage to get her ready?

thanks

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
For all who are ready for Vika. She will say something along the lines of "I want it to be special" If you are getting that line from her then you need to go to your house (after school) and call her on your phone.

Reactions: MCDom

venep

Mar 24, 2020
I fucked vika already. so fulfilled the take virginity task. still can't continue the story!
what should I do next? I try to open the book in the office, says can't open it!

Reactions: crocopop73
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes