Ren'Py - Abandoned - World of Beauties [Update 3.5] [Tiger gamer]

1. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

Bad Engrish, so-so images, and lackluster sex. This needs some work. I'll keep tabs on it b/c I usually love Futa content (and this is real Futa, not trans--for those who care). But, for now, this is a pass.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

whotheff

As I was browsing along the game there was a picture with no link to click anywhere. I decided it was a bug dead end. However after a few seconds (10-ish) the image changed. Then I waited another 10 and it changed angain, then again and finally the link appeared. Nobody will endure this nonsense.

But then you must spend 3-4 days in a bed with similar visuals and waiting intervals between them. Total nightmare.

Graphics are pretty far away of the viewsite, as if shot with a security camera.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Tweaker69

Pros:
    -Attractive models with varying body-types (Many of them Futas, so YMMV)
    -Decent artwork/renders.
    -Artist shows potential, however mistakes are still prominent and plentiful.

Cons:
    -You will be repeatedly tortured with slideshows and no means to skip nor escape them.
    -You will be repeatedly tortured with "Hypno-sessions", animations which you cannot skip, over and over until you boil over with rage and regret your most recent life-choices which led you to trying this game.

TLDR; Unskippable constant slideshows will occasionally have a more interesting picture or two which will change into something uninteresting too promptly. Resist the temptation to rewatch the sequence. Aww, too late... It wasn't THAT interesting, was it? But, now rewatch the rest because, you have no other choice. You are a slave to this Dev's awful wishes to torment you. You made the choice.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Shabur

not playable yet. Prolonged and uninteresting videos that cannot be missed. The story is unfinished. Dialogues has caused a keen desire to bang a head against a corner. If the game develops at the same pace, then you can play it somewhere in half a year or a year. :sick:
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Drako

This is what happen when you have no idea how to shape your story, you keep running in circles , repetition of useless actions . This hypnotherapy is one of the most annoying things i have ever seen in a game and you have to do it again and again without being able to skip , and this is the second problem of this game. while the renders are not bad you cant click (continue) to the next render its on auto mod and for some reason sex renders dont stay for 5 sec yet a boring render of a massage or a hypno is 1 minute or so . Just do a remake on renpy and create a real game ,it is still early development so it is not late . I dont have to mention that your choices does not matter cause there is no choices at all.. bad game.