JF567

Aug 20, 2018
I'm stuck on the strange letter quest, anyone know where I can find the site? World Tamer 2_23_2024 10_54_49 PM.png

Also how do I unlock Hannah? She's just locked for me on the character cards.
World Tamer 2_23_2024 10_56_40 PM.png

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So after just playing the intro and a little bit after, not really sure what the MC is trying to achieve, If hes parents died in the explosion and was raised by Emily. Whats he back trying to achieve by hiding and investigating ? He was like 2 at the time. Already harbors such hate for his parents and company ? So hes trying to find out what? and whats he going to do with that information ??? Is it going to make him feel better? or put to rest some chapter of his life? Does he want to be the new rightful CEO?

Cant say this plot catches me becasue of this. . Maybe he could get better with the theme on taming. /shrugs It is just an early observation.

Sandbox feels bad, but generally alot are, as they not done in a way to make the game interesting,, .lik exploring and having events to do. Visiting empty rooms o with no things to do in them, is never fun. I get this feeling already.

Can humans Really not be tamed too ? im curious to put it too the test :) WIth how special they are making the MC out when he was 2 years old. Is he going to have something others dont ?

Guess im in that spot whre I just have mixed feelings.

Last edited:

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
From what I understand humans can be tamed it's just that with the plot armour that MC has from experiments done to him by his parents, he was stronger than the beast girls that tried to tame him, see the scene with the gang leader.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
From what I understand humans can be tamed it's just that with the plot armour that MC has from experiments done to him by his parents, he was stronger than the beast girls that tried to tame him, see the scene with the gang leader.
I'm pretty sure everything can be tamed, you just can't tame a member of the same species as you. So humans can't tame humans and so on, MC will be the exception to that rule. My guess is that while we're mostly human, and so appear human, we have the genetics of all sentient species meaning we can't be tamed by any species.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure everything can be tamed, you just can't tame a member of the same species as you. So humans can't tame humans and so on, MC will be the exception to that rule. My guess is that while we're mostly human, and so appear human, we have the genetics of all sentient species meaning we can't be tamed by any species.
yes as per rule two

1. Trading DNA, Stronger wins
2. Only between different species
3. End with the death of either
4. Hierarchical structure
5. Strength is shared
6. Tamer can not be disobeyed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
running 3.6 and still can not get the Rose to visit me stuff to trigger. Did it just start for everyone else when they went to sleep? I have talked to her everywhere I can and when I sleep still no Rose.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
running 3.6 and still can not get the Rose to visit me stuff to trigger. Did it just start for everyone else when they went to sleep? I have talked to her everywhere I can and when I sleep still no Rose.
For me, the farm visit triggered in the morning, and Rose just came in to wake up the MC. Have you completed the other story and romance lines as possible you are missing another event trigger?

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
In v0.3.6 the morning visit from Rose still required an event to trigger in the Living Room or Kitchen, if you go to the kitchen or living room in the morning, do any events with Rose trigger?

Few other things you can try/answer
1. When updating to v0.3.6, did you override the old game folder? If you did, you should redownload the game and extract it into a new folder
3. In the profiles, does it show the locked character that v0.3.6 added?
4. Also, please check if the 'Farm' is already unlocked on the map

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
In v0.3.6 the morning visit from Rose still required an event to trigger in the Living Room or Kitchen, if you go to the kitchen or living room in the morning, do any events with Rose trigger?

Few other things you can try/answer
1. When updating to v0.3.6, did you override the old game folder? If you did, you should redownload the game and extract it into a new folder
3. In the profiles, does it show the locked character that v0.3.6 added?
4. Also, please check if the 'Farm' is already unlocked on the map
1. I download fresh every time, no overrides
2. the character is still locked
3. the farm is not available
4. all other characters and story hints say there is nothing else

I have clicked every room in the morning to see if there was something else and still will not seem to trigger

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
1. I download fresh every time, no overrides
2. the character is still locked
3. the farm is not available
4. all other characters and story hints say there is nothing else

I have clicked every room in the morning to see if there was something else and still will not seem to trigger
Please join the Discord and DM me the save
Or upload it here

Last edited:

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
Love ur game so much. The girls really so cute. Just 1 question is what is your plan tag? I just want to make sure I don't have to see the NTR/Sharing tag or something like that in the future (even if it's an option), nothing against that because i still play pure NTR game but it just doesn't fit with this type of game. Finally, good luck on ur game and cant wait for updates.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Love ur game so much. The girls really so cute. Just 1 question is what is your plan tag? I just want to make sure I don't have to see the NTR/Sharing tag or something like that in the future (even if it's an option), nothing against that because i still play pure NTR game but it just doesn't fit with this type of game. Finally, good luck on ur game and cant wait for updates.
Thank you!
Planned tags for now, apart from what’s already in the game is just pregnancy.
As for NTR or anything related to it, i will 100% NOT be adding it into the game, not even as optional.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
BubbaRiley47

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this notification.

I ran your save on v0.3.6, and the farm is unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visiting it in the morning triggers the normal events.

I'll attach your save in case there was a problem, and it somehow got fixed when I ran it.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes