VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Worshipper of Slaan [v1.0] [SARIZ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DirtyDangles0101

Played the completed Version (Best ending)
    the story and artwork are good its a quick but fun VN with intuitive choices
    i will play again for the ALT ending.
    ART:4/5
    Animation:4/5
    Plot: 4/5
    Gameplay: N/A (VN with limited choices)

Nice work!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

Very short and no actual pregnancy content despite it being tagged it just says you impregnated her in the best ending doesn't actually show her pregnant.

the cgs are okay but this "game" seems like it's just stretching out like maybe 2 minutes worth of scenes to a whole game to waste time.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

I'm sorry but this game is mediocre at best. It is inspired by warhgammer fantasy which I find appealing, but there is not much to hold on to. There are few sexual scenes (although the game is short) and although there are technically different endings, don't expect big ramifications or anything interesting to discover. The story is not interesting at all and the models are ugly, but they seem ugly on purpose, I don't understand it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FlintCapt

Excellent game !
    + Great design. Qualitative and mastered by author.
    + Quick game with multiple path and scenes.
    + Extra Thickness
    + Throated

- While the text is on point, the visuals lack the impression that the guy is going hard during sex. Animations feel kinda slow and peaceful. I would even prefer still images with the bed bending, her butt flesh going all over the place, etc.
    - I'd like to know if i unlocked everything or i should still search for story branches.