Would like to know more about Honey Select.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
So I've recently been interested in making renders and would probably at some point would like to make a game using Renp'y. But I'm having a hard time with the renders. I'm using a pirated version of Honey Select (for now) as I just started and would like to learn more about using it before I commit to it. But I'm really troubled as to how to do anything other than making a character. These are the questions I have-

1. How do save a scene/animation clip? By this I mean how do I have an image or a video clip? When I click the save button there only seems to be a thumbnail saved in the game's folder.

2. How do I get more location mods? I've been finding a lot of clothes, hairstyles and character mods but I can't seem to find any location mods.

3. Is there a futa mod available? I see that HS gives a lot of customization options, except for when it comes to genital options.

4. How do I change facial expressions of characters without getting into scenes?

P.S. Since my version is pirated (for now), it is really old and I might have HS Unlimited rather than just HS.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Well if you have the pirated version already, just delete that and get the pirated repack version that exists on this site. It comes with a shit ton of mods to do what you need to create a visual novel. HoneySelect out of the box barely has any tools to do this.

After getting the repack, the hard part is finding all the guides on how to use the mods provided.

Reactions: CrimsonDevil

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Well if you have the pirated version already, just delete that and get the pirated repack version that exists on this site. It comes with a shit ton of mods to do what you need to create a visual novel. HoneySelect out of the box barely has any tools to do this.

After getting the repack, the hard part is finding all the guides on how to use the mods provided.
Can you provide the link please? I tried searching in the 'Tools' threadss but didn't find anything.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
A quick search and I found this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/

There's something called the FR3 pack... which tops out at over 90 GB, uncompressed.
It might be the repack people have mentioned. However, I've never tried it - so call it an educated guess.

The source for that appears to be this post : https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/post-2479353
I assume the links on the first post are the latest versions. But in case they aren't, check that post too.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Oh I've actually made a lot of progress in the past couple of days. I've gotten most of the parts of the software covered(most of the basics anyway). Now that's left for me is to learn and try to make scenes.