Would there be interest in an Netori focused game?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, I will say this now. People who don't like NTR will not like my game. Failed netori will almost always wind up with the MC experiencing netorare right to the noggin, lol.
Annnnnnnnd you lost me.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Annnnnnnnd you lost me.
I probably overstated that, but it's ok if you don't like NTR. I'm not the fondest of it, but it only makes sense to have failure in a netori game wind up in netorare. That said, I'm probably going to implement a hint system that can be enabled to avoid the netorare scenes. You won't be able to turn off the netorare, but you'll be able to avoid it if you pay attention.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You would focus on women who are in bad or abusive relationships and take them for yourself.
This. There're not many games or even translated hentai doujin like this around. Even when there are some, it would mostly be about a shota mc fucking his mom/aunt/sister...while blushing and the game/doujin became more about shota-femdom instead of netori. Maybe you could consider a mc like the one from ? He's not a fat creep nor a flustered kid nor a manipulative womanizer chad nor an aggressive alpha thug...he's a "badass" and protagonist like him are rare even in normal manga/anime.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
This. There're not many games or even translated hentai doujin like this around. Even when there are some, it would mostly be about a shota mc fucking his mom/aunt/sister...while blushing and the game/doujin became more about shota-femdom instead of netori. Maybe you could consider a mc like the one from ? He's not a fat creep nor a flustered kid nor a womanizer chad nor an aggressive alpha thug...he's a "badass" and protagonist like him are rare even in normal manga/anime.
That's actually one of my favorite doujin and, while the MC I've already developed isn't similar to him physically, instead being a fairly imposing guy in his early to mid-30s and out of that life, some of the planned scenarios are similar. He gets pulled back in to help one of his past "loves" who asks for his help. I wouldn't call him an "aggressive alpha thug", in fact, in flashbacks he'd be very similar to the unnamed sensei from the doujin you listed. At the time of this story though he'll be much more physically fit primarily due to a physically demanding job instead of being a jacked up Chad.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Please please please PLEASE take a page out of Kamo's book from Long Story Short. Vanessa is absolutely amazing, and I would love to see a game with some element of netori with a character of that level of quality.