Would you guys be interested at a femdom game with this kinda art?

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
cool pov;
it's good enough for a start;
focus more on story; possibilities and limitations that you wanna put into choices.
There's a ton of games with awesome art but crappy storytellin'.

Too much text and game becomes boring; too much general lines, catchy phrases and story development becomes shallow and repulses reader/player from deeper investment.

Edit:
And don't wait/expect for other peoples confirmation. It's good to lend your ear from time to time what others say, but you as a creator should just do your thing and see how it turns out...even without others blowing wind into your sail.
It's alone alley, especially in the start!

Last edited:

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Your art isn't great, but I've seen worse. It's good enough to get the point across, as long as the writing is good. We can always use more femdom games, so I hope you give it a shot.

Reactions: KinkBaron

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, I would love to see your game. I am sure you will improve over time, but I already like it. We can always use more femdom games, thumbs up.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Not at all. Femdom sucks. I'd lick a woman's feet but for my own enjoyment, not bcs I'm forced to do so.

Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019
Not at all. Femdom sucks. I'd lick a woman's feet but for my own enjoyment, not bcs I'm forced to do so.

Might suck for you, but I would enjoy it. A review is always better than a personal opinion, bro.

As for OP,

Artwork looks neat, but would need a bit more polishing. Hope the action scenes aren't generic for femdom but rather something that literally turns eyeballs. ;)
Good luck!

Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019
What makes you enjoy being treated like a piece of shit? Do you suffer from some guilt complex that is satisfied this way?
Its just a fetish to see a women dominate over me in a sexual way. I am not into hardcore BDSM and public humiliation. Femdom is just a fantasy and not a way of life. And what is a guilt complex?

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
What makes you enjoy being treated like a piece of shit? Do you suffer from some guilt complex that is satisfied this way?
Why would you come into a thread about a fetish you are not interested in to say that it "sucks?" Do you suffer from some complex that is satisfied this way?

Reactions: miico

Kupus15

Jan 2, 2018
Thank you all for replies, ill be working on it in my free time. As far as femdom goes, i plan to add a femdom path and a *not so femdom* path, where u might get something entirely else. Will see. I am yet to plan everything as far as the story goes. <3 :)

Reactions: Chericheri345