Would you play a fantasy (orc, elf, human) game where you'd HAVE to choose whether white or black characters have bigger dicks?

Would you play game where you'd have to choose whether white or black characters have bigger dicks?

• Total voters

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Would you play a fantasy (orc, elf, human) game where you'd HAVE to choose whether white or black characters have bigger dicks?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I totally fail to see the interest of this choice.

Why should white or black characters have bigger dicks ?
Why couldn't it be orcs or elves that have the biggest ?
Why even ones should have a bigger dick than the others ?
What could it add to the game itself, or change its story ?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I totally fail to see the interest of this choice.

Why should white or black characters have bigger dicks ?
Why couldn't it be orcs or elves that have the biggest ?
Why even ones should have a bigger dick than the others ?
What could it add to the game itself, or change its story ?
I could answer these questions, but I'd rather someone else answer them, since I'm looking for feedback from different perspectives.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I could answer these questions, but I'd rather someone else answer them, since I'm looking for feedback from different perspectives.
Well, you have mine. If it add nothing to the story or the interest of the game, I absolutely don't care who will have the biggest virtual dick in a game. At best I would have played the game anyway, at worse it will make me stop playing it, because it will be one of the many useless mandatory choice included in the hope that the game will make tons of bucks.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I voted Others.

The reason is because I really don't pay too much attention to how big is MC's dick or how big is the other guy's dick and/or if the other guy is white or black.

To be honest, fantasy settings aren't my thing, but if I'll play a game like that, the story has to be good and the game thread has to be super pulished to even catch my attention and decided to give it a try.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This would be a lot of extra work on the part of the developer, especially since almost no one is asking for this sort of feature to be implemented in most games.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
It woudnt effect my choice to play the game.
I probley pick blacks having bigger dicks because that is the myth.
I dont really care for dick size's.

Beside the uglier the main charater the greater the victory when he gets the harem.
Losing out to a fat, overweight, ugly old man must really hurt big black dick pride.

Oct 19, 2017
Okay i dont know why the player has to choose between these two, but i think that a general "Dick Size" would suit much more. Another thing would be, if its an NTR game and the girl loves really big cocks and the player just cant offer that... Else i think its jsut an irrelevant decision...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
It would depend on whether the game sounded like it was any good. Dick size wouldn't matter to me unless you're talking horse dicks which would make me less likely to play it. Same goes for any other body proportion that is completely unrealistic like basketball sized tits or something.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Being outraged about someone making a game asking about dick-size for each skin-color (ridiculous and racist as that is) is no different than being outraged because someone asking if you would like to have the game let you fuck your MOM or a LANDLADY as a choice.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I'd only play the game if it offers value in a completely different context e.g. fetishes or excellent art. And if it explicitly demanded I make the titular choice I would pick "white" not because I actually care about race but because I would want to see what kind of subversion, mockery or outright racism the devs are peddling to make said question relevant to a FANTASY game where I'm normally expecting GREEN ORC and ARM-SIZED CENTAUR dicks instead. And if the first b/w dick is easy enough to reach I'd restart with the other choice just to see whether the devs lied or actually put in twice the work to pander to racists.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Being outraged about someone making a game asking about dick-size for each skin-color (ridiculous and racist as that is) is no different than being outraged because someone asking if you would like to have the game let you fuck your MOM or a LANDLADY as a choice.
No one is outraged (no idea where it comes from), it is just a pointless question. There is audience for majority of fetishes including both small and big dicks, all human races, size domination/submission and your mom (sorry, i had to).

This pool will have too few participants to present results representing overall community and as you can see from comments practically no one cares really.