Would you play as a Goblin?

Would you play as a Goblin?

• Yep, he's handsome and charming. (WTF U serious, guys??!)

• Yep, he seems to be a lovable rascal even if he's ugly as fuck.

• I don't care about the guy's face, If the greenish gals are cute.

• I don't care about his size, if he has a massive dick.

• I don't care about his size, if he has a massive dick. (But I swear I don't like dicks! No homo!!)

• Ughh goblins!!!

• Ughh orc women!!!

• HE DO NOT RAPE?? BUT HE'S A GOBLIN 4 FUCK SAKE!!!

• Ugly guy and 2D art? Next thing you'll tell us it is a RPGMaker game, right?

• Is he a shota? He can't be, right? B-but the size difference... I'm srsly confused....

Results are only viewable after voting.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
Not any goblin, but this one:

View attachment 337094

In a game not about raping innocent maidens, but about seducing mostly big, orc ladies.
Just testing the waters, folks. Nothing more.

Also, I welcome feedback even if I'm kinda happy with the MC appearance bc it fits the game concept I have in mind.
look at that fella who could say no to that face xD

Reactions: Exu

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not any goblin, but this one:

View attachment 337094

In a game not about raping innocent maidens, but about seducing mostly big, orc ladies.

Also, I welcome feedback even if I'm kinda happy with the MC appearance bc it fits the game concept I have in mind.
Is it just me or does his character design seem some what inspired by a certain character of erotica games thats been around since the 1980's?

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Is it just me or does his character design seem some what inspired by a certain character of erotica games thats been around since the 1980's?
It's not just you. Damn even that nose curvature... Didn't take Larry as a conscious reference tho; my mind might have betrayed me when doodling. Anyhow, I like him even more now that I'm aware of the resemblance ~♥

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I want to play a game where you are a goblin adventurer and you're sent to clear out lairs of elf princess knights hiding in caves. Oh and all the elf princess knights want to breed with you.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I used to want to be human, now I don't really care. :D

If the game is good, what does it matter what you (the MC) are? (y)

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
Girl here. Who is very much into ugly people. Dont know why. And so i am also into big, unshaved orc ladies.
(Getting red now, sorry)

What happened to your game?