Would you play it? (unnamed project)

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hey guys,
So In the last couple of days Me and some guys have worked on a game, a combination between rpg and vn.
We finally did a prototype, nothing much, but I wanted to know if you guys would be interested based on this

all comments are really appreciated

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
the artstyle looks good. a hot woman with a weird looking boob. if the writing is good or at least okay and its not a grind-fest, of course i would play it.

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
the artstyle looks good. a hot woman with a weird looking boob. if the writing is good or at least okay and its not a grind-fest, of course i would play it.
Thank you

ahaha which one? I swear I cant see it :))

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
not bad at all, I believe with a little work it could be pretty good game, but that's based on looks alone mate, if its a management game I recommend the following for the game, different races(fantasy is your best bet), a way to get slaves or workers (either catching, buying, or talking them into it) and finally the most important part, having your way with them. also I get this a small thing but nothing stopping you from coming back to it at a later date and either making a sequel or making it bigger, have fun mate I look forward to the results of your hard work

Reactions: JDseal

Caseyjones

Sep 27, 2017
I like the UI, and you guys seem to have a sense of humor, so if that translates to gameplay that's a big positive in my book. Also, the art style I really like, and I like that she's not absolutely perfect. Sure, left boob was awkward, but I like characters in games to have those little imperfections that make it feel more engaging and draw you in more readily.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Very nice artstyle. I'm looking foward to the seal romance route where you end the Elder Gods tyranny.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I prefer realistic body parts, so I probably wouldn't play. The seal is cute though!

Good luck with the game!

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
not bad at all, I believe with a little work it could be pretty good game, but that's based on looks alone mate, if its a management game I recommend the following for the game, different races(fantasy is your best bet), a way to get slaves or workers (either catching, buying, or talking them into it) and finally the most important part, having your way with them. also I get this a small thing but nothing stopping you from coming back to it at a later date and either making a sequel or making it bigger, have fun mate I look forward to the results of your hard work
We're still in the development phase, so nothing is set in stone yet, but we're thinking of a main story arch with set characters and quest, and the side stuff (like your brothel, side quests) will be all about randomization and dynamic characters

215303j

If it's historical / fantasy setting, having a mature woman without a bush doesn't work at all...

Otherwise, it looks decent, although it's not a lot to go on...
Whether I play it depends on story line and fetishes more than on art.

el8

Jul 16, 2017
Hard to tell because it's only one screenshot, but the UI looks nice and the female character looks good too. I like more medivial looking games and especially drawn art, so I say go for it, but it would be nice to know more about planned genres and all that.

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hard to tell because it's only one screenshot, but the UI looks nice and the female character looks good too. I like more medivial looking games and especially drawn art, so I say go for it, but it would be nice to know more about planned genres and all that.
It was more of an art question, we are still deciding everything else. The only thing we've got now it's the art style and part of the engine, but the general idea it's making a medival fantasy mercenary rpg mixed with vn . Everything else it's still in development :)

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
If it's historical / fantasy setting, having a mature woman without a bush doesn't work at all...

Otherwise, it looks decent, although it's not a lot to go on...
Whether I play it depends on story line and fetishes more than on art.
Story it's still on development, we should have more info soon :)

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
maybe posting a small tech demo would be the way to go as based on that screen shot i couldn't give you a definitive answer (yes the art looks good the ui looks ok ). But really not enough to say i would play it as i don't know the game play mechanics hint as to story line . Throw us a bone and get a Tech demo up then we may be able to give you more of an answer