Would you play it? (unnamed project)

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
@JDseal I like the art style, but I really can't tell you if I would play it or even become a Patron. That would depend on the story and the gameplay.

If it's historical / fantasy setting, having a mature woman without a bush doesn't work at all...
Why? There is archeological evidence that the removal of pubic hair dates back to ancient Egypt. Greeks and Romans also did this. We didn't come up with this idea in the last 40 years... :)

maybe posting a small tech demo would be the way to go as based on that screen shot i couldn't give you a definitive answer (yes the art looks good the ui looks ok ). But really not enough to say i would play it as i don't know the game play mechanics hint as to story line . Throw us a bone and get a Tech demo up then we may be able to give you more of an answer
This!

Reactions: Flecc and JDseal

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Character design and development is on the okay side. Actually more impressed with architecture development for the player housing and scenery. :LOL:

Reactions: JDseal

215303j

Why? There is archeological evidence that the removal of pubic hair dates back to ancient Egypt. Greeks and Romans also did this. We didn't come up with this idea in the last 40 years... :)
General body hair removal, yes, pubic hair, I'm not sure, but I trust you. ;)
Anyway, the graphics suggest European middle ages or fantasy based on that period.

And in general, I do prefer mature women with a (modest) bush rather than a little girl pussy. On an 18 year old, I feel less strongly about this matter, but for mature women I think it's out of place and looks weird. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Caligula

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
General body hair removal, yes, pubic hair, I'm not sure, but I trust you. ;)
Anyway, the graphics suggest European middle ages or fantasy based on that period.

And in general, I do prefer mature women with a (modest) bush rather than a little girl pussy. On an 18 year old, I feel less strongly about this matter, but for mature women I think it's out of place and looks weird. Just my opinion.
So we've talked about pubic hair, and we've decided to leave the choice to the player. We're adding the option to have it or not to

Reactions: 215303j

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So we've talked about pubic hair, and we've decided to leave the choice to the player. We're adding the option to have it or not to
And that's, ladies and gentleman, is the perfect solution. :D

***snip*** And in general, I do prefer mature women with a (modest) bush rather than a little girl pussy. On an 18 year old, I feel less strongly about this matter, but for mature women I think it's out of place and looks weird. Just my opinion.
I have no problem with that. (y)

Reactions: 215303j and JDseal

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Looks good. What are the planed genres / fetishes?
Right now we're concentrating on the gameplay in general (combat mechanics, dungeons and the world in general), once that is done we'll get more into the juicy stuff :)

Reactions: nln0