• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Paid Share Unpaid Writer (25+ years with some minor published works) Looking For Work

Aug 25, 2021
So, as the thread title says, I'm a writer with a couple of decades of experience, both in narratives (Telling a creative story in a detailed, articulate fashion.), and dialogues (Conversations between characters...It's not that I don't think people know what they are, but I prefer to leave no room for misunderstandings.) Also, as the title states, I'm looking for some work on the side. At this point, I'm not quite sure about committing to larger projects that span the course of years, but maybe some shorter stories here and there would be fun to work on. I can provide a writing sample, if needed, so you can get a feel for my style, though, said example is far from what I'm capable of. If you prefer, I can even provide multiple examples, both in standard, streamlined narratives with dialogue peppered in (A-la novella style.), or a more perspective driven style that separates descriptions and dialogues, basically like role-playing online in certain venues, which I also have many years of experience with. Because of this, I can usually come up with some decent descriptions and dialogues on the fly, with a typing speed around 80 WPM.

Aside from this, if you can't tell already, I'm admittedly a bit of a stickler for spelling and grammar, as well, meaning if your project is developed in a language other than English, and I'm given a decent enough translation to work out the context of it, which I'm fairly good at, then I can clean up your English scripts to be more presentable to English speaking audiences, as well. One of the most common complaints I've seen on this forum, so far, is poor grammar and spelling in English translations, because of having been done by those who are not native speakers. This isn't meant to be insulting, or sound arrogant, it's just a candid observation. I have seen plenty of people, whom English is a second or third language for, that have better spelling and grammar with it than than most so-called native speakers. Sad, but true.

As for compensation, I'd obviously prefer a paid position or shared percentage of revenue, which is pretty negotiable, but I understand that I may need to show what I'm capable of, initially, so am willing to possibly provide writing for the first project I'm potentially recruited to in an unpaid capacity, or strictly for voluntary donations, if you feel it deserves some form of compensation. As previously noted, I do have samples I can provide, both in the form of dialogues from role-plays, so you can judge that particular writing style, as well as in the form of excerpts from stories and novella I've worked on.

On that note, if my rambling hasn't bored you to the point of moving on to the next post (I can admit, I can sometimes get a little carried away, but it can be reined in.), then I'd enjoy hearing from developers who are seeking potential partners and collaborators for their projects. It's your game, though, and all I'm doing is providing some pretty words to give context to your renders and codes, so you tell me what your general plot idea is, and any specific details you feel absolutely must be included, and I can weave my words around those ideas to tie everything together for you.

P.S. The sexual kinks and genres I usually take an interest in are as follows, but not necessarily limited to, nor required to be included: Assertive/Decisive Protagonists (Not necessarily Doms, per se, as I'm not really a lifestyler, but definitely characters with more of a take charge, Alpha type, or even Sigma style personality, who do what needs to be done and don't generally ride the fence, and who lead by example, if needed, but don't necessarily seek to lead anyone so much as just do things their way, but people tend to follow examples of true confidence and strength of character.), Cheating (Non-Netorare, it's just not a perspective I can identify with, but fine with, and even enjoy Netori/Cuckoldry through the Bull's eyes, or just keeping it a dirty little secret, with the protagonist as the "other guy/girl".), Taboo (Socially frowned upon pairings, such as Teacher/Student, Mom/Son, and Brother/Sister Incest, generally, but open to most, except maybe Grandparents.), Rough (But not abusive.) Play (i.e. Spanking, Partial Asphyxiation, Hair Pulling, Some light bite marks and bruising/handprints might result, as well as a bit of blood from actions such as a female's nails raking a male's back from pleasure to break skin.), Primal/Instinctive Sex (Usually involves a good bit of grunts, growls, and somewhat animalistic behavior, but not Beastiality.), Curvy/Voluptuous Women (But not to outlandish proportions. I like large breasts and butts, but don't find ridiculous proportions that would give a woman a hernia just to climb out of bed to be attractive.), Large Cocks (Again, within reasonable/realistic parameters, maybe up to around 10" or 11" tops, though the latter might be pushing the boundaries a bit. 9" is usually a good, reasonable "large" size for a man, and shouldn't permanently damage some poor girl's internal organs.).

P.P.S. Kinks that are a no-go for me: Watersports/Scat/Vomit, or anything else of that nature (A good general rule of thumb, is, if it goes in the toilet, it doesn't belong in my bedroom.), As stated before, I'm not interested in NTR (From the Netorare/Cuck's perspective, that is.), Maiming/Mangling/Snuff (Though, disabling or killing in a reasonable context, such as defense or justified retribution is fine...though, subjective, I know.), Outright Abuse (Both physical and emotional, at least from the point of view of a protagonist, though I'm fine with writing it for antagonistic supporting characters.), Full Non-Consensual Sex (As in outright rape, where the victim is forced and takes no pleasure from it, but am flexible with, and even can enjoy and appreciate pseudo-non-con scenarios, such as blackmail, coercion, even some initial physical force, when there's ultimately shift into consent through pleasure.), Vore (I really just don't get the allure.), Growth/Giants/Extreme Body Modification/Futas and such.

P.P.P.S. The non-sexual/actual story driven genres I enjoy are: Crime/Drama (Both from criminal and law-enforcement perspectives.), Spies/Espionage/Intrigue, Action/Adventure, Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Military/Special Forces (Active or discharged.), Romance, Humor, Original Characters and Narratives, Selective Fan-Fictions, Contact and Combat Sports (Football, MMA, Boxing, and even Pro-Wrestling...it may have pre-determined results, but it isn't fake, and those guys deserve credit for what they do to entertain.), Historical (Both actual history as well as legend/mythology.), and, of course, who doesn't love Pirates?!

P.P.P.P.S. (Last one, promise!) And, finally, the non-sexual subjects I tend to avoid: Politics, Religion, and other subjects that tend to create controversy and division. Some exceptions might be examples of racism and other forms of persecution (Religious, Caste Based, etc.) in scenarios set in the appropriate time periods to correspond to such behavior, as disgusting as it is to me, but only for the sake of historical accuracy and to show how people were treated with such prejudice in retrospect, simply because of their differences, to justify the perceptions and egos of self-righteous narcissists.

So, yeah, there you have me, maybe not quite in a nutshell with this word count, but the more you know, the more informed your decision. Right? Perhaps I can come across as a bit picky, though I am open to compromise. I simply write at my highest quality when I have a genuine interest in the subject matter, and would prefer to give no less than my best. On that note, if my continued yammering hasn't put you off, and you think my style of writing may benefit your story, then I'd be happy to communicate further and work something out. In any case, be blessed and stay safe, all of you, and I look forward to the prospect of working with some of you soon. Ciao, for now.

-Saintly14Savage

Reactions: GrumpyGranny