[S>Programmer] [S>Writer] Unpaid Writer and aspiring programmer looking to sharpen skills, learn tricks by helping out team and projects

Mar 18, 2018
Hello. I am TrickyStick and decided it would be a good time for me to post something here. Been debating on posting this for a while and finally worked up the courage to actually do it. I'm a writer, and an aspiring videogame designer. I'm learning how to program and I've got a good handle in Ren'py, and just started learning about GODOT and GMS2. (Though I am mainly proficient in Ren'py)

Though my skills are mainly world building, setting tones, scenes, writing and writing descriptive. I have more but I tend to keep my adult fiction and regular fiction separate from one another.

Since I'm still in college, I'm mostly looking for part time. My availability is pretty much free fort the most part. This is just me trying to get more work experience on the field and make adult games as a hobby. Meaning I'm going to be doing this for fun/free. to get some experience in.

You can contact me at dragonman98@yahoo.com. I also have a discord which you can contact me through. My discord name and number will be DMed to you.

I WILL NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

No Underage shit. No lolis, no shotas. Nothing related to scat/piss/filth.

Knight and Lizard

The Roman

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SHOOT THEM TO ME!