[S>Writer] Paid Share Writer available for hire [Closed]

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

I'm a professional writer who has been in the visual novel scene for over two years and I'm currently offering my services on a work-for-hire basis.

Some of my published works include One Night Stand, The Best Days of Our Lives and Under the moonlight.

---​

Skills:
- I specialize in writing slice-of-life, romance and comedy. (But I'm quite adept at writing other genres too.)
- Since I'm pretty flexible as a writer, I can easily adapt to the strengths of the artist I work with.
Preferred method of contact:
- Leave me a private message here on f95
- (Once all the initial terms are finalized, we can move to discord for further conversations)
Employment Type & Rates:
- In the case of paid work
, I need to know the scope of your project to quote a reasonable price. But if you already have a specific number on your mind, feel free to share the same.
- As for revenue share, I'd like to receive 35% of the monthly revenue. But I'm open to negotiations for the right project.
Availability:
- Once again, it entirely depends on the scope of the project and the payment. So, kindly leave me a message for the same.

Work Samples:
- One Night Stand
- The Best Days of Our Lives
- Under the moonlight
- Caught in the middle

("One Night Stand" is the shortest project as of this post, while "The Best Days of Our Lives" is the longest one.)

---​

Additional Comments:

- Personally, I PREFER to take some time to develop the relationships and don't always jump straight into the sex scenes. To put things into perspective - I normally take around 2-4 updates to get to the first sex scene in the game. So if you're looking for someone who writes "super-fast-paced" erotica, I'm probably not the right person for your project

- I'm okay with tags like NTR, Corruption, BDSM, etc, - but if you have any other specific tags that you're unsure of, feel free to ask.

Last edited: