[R>Writer] Paid Writer for Order 69 - Star Wars Parody Game

knowlang

May 2, 2020
Project:

Star Wars Logo 2.png

ORDER 69 is an adult visual novel/game set in the Star Wars universe, featuring your favorite Star Wars girls from across the entire timeline. Art-style is heavily inspired by The Clone Wars.​

What's it about? [PREMISE IS A WIP] The game takes place a couple of years after Emperor Palpatine executes Order 69, an executive order that has female Jedi enslaved. Some escaped and started a resistance to restore the Jedi order. You are a member of a task-force responsible for recapturing enslaved Jedi. Your adventure will take you across the universe, making relationships with your favorite Star Wars girls. The World between Worlds will let you meet with characters from both the future and past! Choose to either slowly build your way to becoming the hero of the resistance and defeating the emperor OR; slowly turn towards the dark side in which you become the Sith Lord of the galaxy and eventually enslave all.

Currently in early development, finishing character work and then moving onto environments before starting scenes. No ETA on release.

Order 69 Discord:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
- Me, I'm a 3D artist with experience in Blender and Daz Studio.
Reddit:
DeviantArt:

Looking for:
Writer

Employment Type:
- Paid

Work commitment:
- Looking to have chapter 1 completed and then taking it from there. Ideally would like to stick with the same writer for all chapters.

Job Description/Requirements:
Looking for a competent writer, who is well acquainted with Star Wars: The Clone Wars as well as other Star Wars content. You must be very familiar with the characters and have seen the animated show. If you're a fan of Star Wars and have writing chops, this might be for you!

The story is going to mainly take place shortly after the prequels, we are going to need to work in a few characters from other eras.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: knowlang#8976
Email: knowl.lang@gmail.com
PM me on F95

If you've worked on other games, erotica, or any writing at all, examples would be much appreciated (particularly Star Wars or other fanfiction).