[R>Artist 3D] Share Writer looking for 3D artist for upcoming AVN

aka_annika_bell

Apr 11, 2023
Hi there,

I'm a professional freelance writer and prolific erotica author. While I don't have any professional erotica credentials, I've been writing on Literotica for about ten years and regularly receive 4.5/5 ratings or above there.

I'm currently developing an AVN with the working title "Bad Influences," about a young ex-con trying to rebuild his life and seek justice for the wrongs done against him and his loved ones. The project will be relatively short (5-6 chapters) with a focus on romance, betrayal, and light noir elements. There will also be strong sexual content.

The first two chapters are complete and the project is fully outlined.

Currently, I'm seeking a skilled 3D artist to do the visuals. I had previously been working with an established developer, but they had to drop out due to time constraints. I'd like the game to feature strong character design and use of lighting to convey mood.

The writing and Ren'py coding is already taken care of, I just need the visuals. I'd love to find someone I can work with long-term, as I have plans for future game in the pipeline. Strong, clear, frequent communication is important to me, and I'd like to find someone I can build a rapport with.

My intention is to release on Steam and other platforms in addition to Patreon and SubscribeStar. Profits would be split 50/50 between myself and the artist. Advance payment might be negotiable.

I can provide some references if you want them. Please contact me at akabell#1182 on Discord if you're interested and let's chat.

Last edited: