[R>Artist 3D] [S>Writer] Share Writer looking for 3D artist to create a game!

MallowSpark

Nov 2, 2021
Hi! I'm looking for a 3D artist willing to work on a fantasy mystery/intrigue visual novel.

I am also open to work on your story if I like it and have enough motivation!

But if you want to work on my project, here are the details:

Project:
Visual novel where a private detective (main character) investigates the truth behind a mysterious triple murder while he gets used to his new life. His new roomates are three girls who happen to be able to use magic (in secret). The story is low fantasy with a focus on character development and keeping the plot interesting. Of course, lewds too, because you know, we like that.

Chapter 1 is written, so as soon as you're ready to start, you'll be able to! The entire story is planned.

Developer:
Myself as a writer! I don't have a Patreon nor a Discord yet, but I plan on opening both when the project is launched.

Looking for:
3D artist, with any tool you prefer to use. A good eye for character design and some uniqueness or artistry in the art style is appreciated, but not required!

Employment Type:
Revenue share once we get our Patreon going (percentage to be discussed before starting the work). Until that happens, it will have to be unpaid.

Work commitment:
Long term. Since we'll start unpaid, I understand you'll have other commitments, but speed will be appreciated. Please only apply if you can handle working on the same project for a long time.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: @lildaemon

While you can also send me a message here, communication will happen through Discord if you're accepted, so please be aware.

Additional comments:
When you contact me on Discord I'll ask you some questions, and I'll need to see examples of your work. I also think that communication is extremely important for a long-term project to work out, so try your best to be honest and genuine!