[S>Writer] Writer looking for work.

pansa13

Dec 15, 2016
Greetings Pals,

I have a lot of experience in writing, mostly for fun and for my own enjoyment. I have a decent English almost perfect and I would like to offer you my service. I am very interested in erotic literature, so I have read a lot of books and played a lot of naughty games so i have the experience. I am ready to work for money or free, so if you think that I am the writer you need you can find me on my discord.

Discord: Stiliyan#3776
chyoa: little project)

Look forward to hearing from you,
pansa13

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I am working on a game that is in the 5th episode. Most of the people are criticizing my writing. And since English is not my first language, I was thinking of collaborating with someone who can write my game. The story, scenario all will be mine, you need to write the conversations and dialogues only. Here is the link to my game The castaway story.
Notify me if you are interested in working with me. We'll discuss more details if you're interested.

TabooTucan

May 20, 2020
What's the deal man? We were talking for hours sharing ideas and started making a lot of progress towards putting together an idea which I had already started making art for and you had already started plotting and then you just disappear in the middle of the conversation and then I find out that you blocked me. If you weren't interested just tell me upfront. I wouldn't be upset, but leading me on for hours just to block me was a bit of a dick move.

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
What's the deal man? We were talking for hours sharing ideas and started making a lot of progress towards putting together an idea which I had already started making art for and you had already started plotting and then you just disappear in the middle of the conversation and then I find out that you blocked me. If you weren't interested just tell me upfront. I wouldn't be upset, but leading me on for hours just to block me was a bit of a dick move.
If this is the case, I'd stay away from him too.