[S>Writer] Unpaid Writer looking to work on a project or start one.

anakin1111

Aug 13, 2018
Hello, I'm a writer who has been writing for sometime now. I love writing fantasy and sci fi, but I can do other stuff too. I've been playing games from this site for a long time and always wanted to make one.
We can use Discord to communicate, I'm free most of the time since I just graduated uni, but be mindful of my timezone ( GMT+3 )
I don't mind doing unpaid work until maybe the project kicks off then we can discuss things again, but I'm not a greedy person by nature so don't worry about it. The project will always be more important to me than being paid.
I've written some stuff recently if you would like to see my skills.
It has always been a dream for me to see my work out there especially in the NSFW category because I see sex as a part of life that can't be ignored or tabooed.

Last edited:

TheMalthazar

May 28, 2023
Dev and 2d artist looking for a writer to partner up on short stories. Ideally slow-burn softcore/suggestive shorts with room to explore and experiment in style, pacing and visual storytelling.

Dev by trade, hobbyist painter, previously participated in a sfw vn jam as a 2D bg artist.

Discord @malthazarxxx if you want to chat

anakin1111

Aug 13, 2018
Dev and 2d artist looking for a writer to partner up on short stories. Ideally slow-burn softcore/suggestive shorts with room to explore and experiment in style, pacing and visual storytelling.

Dev by trade, hobbyist painter, previously participated in a sfw vn jam as a 2D bg artist.

Discord @malthazarxxx if you want to chat
I tried sending a friend request so we can discuss things further, but it said you don't accept friend requests so, mine is a.silverfield

Last edited:

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Hey, I'm a 3D artist looking for a writer for a fantasy project. If you're curious let me know

anakin1111

Aug 13, 2018
Hey, I'm a 3D artist looking for a writer for a fantasy project. If you're curious let me know
I saw your some of your art and I'm interested. I just love writing fantasy and I hope you reviewed some of my stuff so you know what your working with. send me a friend request on my discord and we can discuss things in more detail. My discord is a.silverfield (Sorry if I don't reply right away because I've had problems with my internet connection lately)

Last edited:

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
I saw your some of your art and I'm interested. I just love writing fantasy and I hope you reviewed some of my stuff so you know what your working with. send me a friend request on my discord and we can discuss things in more detail. My discord is ravenstoo (Sorry if I don't reply right away because I've had problems with my internet connection lately)
Nice, I didn't find any links on your bio so I sent a friend request on discord from your account name "ravenstoo"