[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Share Unpaid Writer(s) and a pixel artist for a low-text CYOA game

xtl

Oct 8, 2019
Project:
I'm working on a (currently unnamed) project. The game is strongly inspired by Degrees of Lewdity and Sims 4.
It is a HTML game, however it is not based on Twine. We have developed a completely new engine. Most of the 2D engine is working (couple of changes can still be made). A scene navigation system already works and we need someone to fill the game with content.

Developer:
You can contact me on Discord: xtul_

Looking for:
Writers of any experience and a pixel artist. We are looking for 1-2 writers and 1 artist.

Employment Type:
Currently unpaid, but if the game takes off we will want to get in touch with the writers/artist for paid "content packs". Paid, as in the pack is free for players, but the writer gets paid from eventual Patreon budget.
I am considering paying for art up front, so do apply as well if unpaid work is not OK for you.

Work commitment:
It's a short term project up to game's 0.1 release, but as I said, depending on how the game does I will contact you with paid work.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord would be the fastest way to contact me. This forum also works, but I may forget to visit regularly :LOL:

Job Description:
Writers will create text-based content for the game: areas, jobs, job-specific events, skills, skill-based options, NPCs... the engine is extremely open ended.
The artist will work on sex scenes, character doll and clothes for it.

Additional comments:
The theme is contemporary for first release, but fantasy content is fine as well in the future.
- Writers: Native English speakers are preferred. As it is a completely new engine I'm committed to help you out with how it works and how to get certain things done. No coding experience required, but you will look at plain-text a lot.
- Artist: I'd prefer somebody experienced with higher resolution pixel art (256px+), but feel free to apply even if you do lower resolutions.

Last edited: