[R>Writer] Writer wanted for ongoing project

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Project:
- Vikings: Sex and Blood : https://f95zone.to/threads/vikings-sex-and-blood-v0-2-dreambig-games.168207/

Developer:
-

Looking for:
- Writer

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share : 10% ( once released on Steam )

Work commitment:
- Long term- Part time

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord ( ) or DM here.

Job Description:
- Looking for a writer to take over from where the previous writer left over. We would like to keep a Vikings TV series style ( so a somewhat modern English, but without the modern day expressions (( stuff like OK, how's it going, etc )) ). The story is fleshed out, but we are open to changes/ additions if they make sense.

Additional comments:
- We hold regular Discord calls so availability to talk over audio is important.
- The game is not monetised too much at the moment. I do have a Patreon page, but is dedicated to the studio, with multiple games and steam keys offered, so I can't offer any income coming from that page. We plan to release on Steam in Early Access in the coming 6 months ( there might be delays in case we can't actually achieve our renders/ animations targets ), and that is the moment you would get your share.
-In the unlikely case I would notice a high increase in the Patreon numbers that we could assume is coming from Vikings, I will start sharing that income with all the team members.
- We are 3 team members working on this ( 2 artists, 1 sound engineer ) + 1 contractor animator.
- Important, maybe: while we are aiming for a Vikings themed game, somewhat historically accurate, it's a game and work of fiction so, if you want all your vikings to be blond hair with blue eyes, you might be disappointed, as we plan a diverse characters cast ( Afro, Asian, non white characters will be added to the game in time ).