[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Share Writers looking to build a team

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Writers looking to put together a team including a programmer & an artist (or multiple people with those skills) to start building games together. Revenue would be shared and so would ideas. We have a couple game ideas already, one that we've got character bios and synopsis of, but we are flexible to work with your ideas too! Once we complete a demo we can make a Patreon & upload the game here, finish off that game and go to the next.

If you are an artist, we already have a list of artwork we need to create a demo (if we make our current idea the project.)

If you are a programmer, we need to know what language you can code in and a way you can explain it and what it can do since we are not fluent in programming.

Contact us for the synopsis of our current game idea if you are interested!

Darkin

Apr 17, 2017
I’m a programmer(Python,C++), and I’d be interested to know more about the project

Kinderalpha

Pleb
Donor
Dec 2, 2019
If you're looking to make a game outside of a visual novel then I'm a programmer that can help out. I'm looking for a reasonably scoped project to work on ontop of my hobby project.

kinderalpha#6818

pot

Apr 30, 2017
Hi,

I suppose you have enought people in your team, but if not I would be happy to join as a programmer. I have played around with RenPy and I work as c# programmer.