i am looking for

writers that can improve the dialogues
writers that can correct my mistakes
and overall story helpers if you want to suggest something

send me a pm or post here :)
thank you very much

payment method
[ revenue share ] 10%-25% depending on the quality of work and speed
payment share will be permanent its not going to be changed if game becomes successful and earns more :)
i am not greedy and not making game just for money i want to gather a good team together and make many games this is ofc my first game

this is sample of how i want dialogues written

characters short intro

please contact me on Discord with a sample of your work :)
Blade7#9330

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
hi. You game interesting for me. I have no experience writing scripts for games. But I wrote a lot of stories. One of the main topics is hot wives. But my first and main language is Russian. If interested, I’ll be happy to help.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state what type of payment you're offering (Revenue Share / Paid / Unpaid).

Reactions: jackoffonher

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
Hello! If you're still looking for help with your game, I'd be happy to lend a hand, I've helped a couple of others in the past!

Reactions: blade7777

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
Hi, blade7777.

I'd be happy to help out with the proofreading aspect.
While I don't have any work samples that I can provide you with, I am confident in my abilities as I have been speaking/writing in English for 25 years. Additionally, I currently serve as a consultant [or sorts] for a comic creator named Lednah. He usually runs ideas by me, as well as asking for grammatical corrections in his dialogues.

If interested, don't hesitate to PM.

Thanks!

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
If you are still looking for assistance please let me know and I will share my work in erotic fiction in a pm.

No compensation needed, I like to help.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i am still looking for writers :)

so i can update game more frequently :)

i have rough outline of the story i need dialogues added around that story i have sample of previous dialogues and how i want work to be done if you are intrested please contact me either inbox me here

or discord :) Blade7#9330

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
added sample of dialogues

and characters intro so you can learn game story faster :)

this is how i want things i am talking to many writers but nothing have been fully finalized
i am still looking for somebody that can take the load of dialogues making completely off my shoulders so i can focus on other things

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
As a writer, I think it would be much more difficult to just hop on to an existing project that has a lot of problems in the writing department. It's one thing if it doesn't have too many problems. One would Just need to fill a little dialogue, and edit away some grammar and spelling errors. That's fairly easy. If you are talking a proofreading sort of thing that's a really easy job.

I checked out your game...

When it comes to renders you do them well they look very nice.
Looked at the code too nicely done! probably even a little better than I could currently do good job buddy.

So, you got 2 really nice things going in your favor here as a creator. No reason you shouldn't be a success. I can see, and praise your talents in these areas.

You have these awesome renders, and you code nicely... Why on earth is your Patreon only at $15 currently?

Your huge overshadowing weakness is writing. I'm not trying to be mean, but a monkey with a typewriter given enough time could write a better script than you have for your game.

To be blunt:
Your characters are developed poorly.
Your dialogue is both redundant and boring.

For example, you start out with. "This is your wife Nisha Rose" then just 4 clicks later you say "You are married to Nisha". There is no need to include both of these statements. It reminds me of "Mojojojo" from Powerpuff girls to be frank. You overly belabor the point right out the gates.

(A short clip showing what I mean)

Moments later you say "You have been married to Nisha for a long time and feel like your love is fading away."

Then a few seconds later you say: "I can't believe how hot she is" To go from "love is fading away" to "She is unbelievably hot" in such a short time frame with no good reason is an unrealistic and very conflicted emotional jump. It's like saying "I'm tired of pizza" then "Some pizza sure sounds delicious" a minute later. moving on...

"She's making me so horny" followed up with "She made me so horny". Then the option to jerk off which for some strange reason increases your cuck stat by 1? or to not jerk off.... So much is wrong with this. Cuck should NOT rise here by masturbating to your wife. Then you pick to spank the monkey because fuck it why not better than the "do nothing" option I suppose... Here you can look at pussy, face, and boobs... Okay so you are facing her and jacking off the woman that refuses you sex... Also for some reason looking at her face adds a cuck point and looking at her pussy adds a "depravity" point but looking at her breasts adds neither.

Depraved = MorrallyCorrupted
Cuck = Another man fucks your wife

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say a man masturbating while thinking of his wife's vagina is kinda the opposite of morally corrupt. And neither of the first two cuck points had anything at all to do with cuckoldy. These points are added for no reason at all.

Okay so you pick your place to think of after cumming... And then you say "I'm cumming" and "Time to get out of here before she realizes" You are NOT treating this woman like she is your wife. You are not acting like a husband at all. Here would be a good option intead of jerking off before to simply "Try to seduce your wife". Even if you fail at least you tried. She is your wife, she is making you horny. Why not try to seduce her? Why act like a horny 13 year old that has snuck into the girls locker room?

Then you go out to the living room... And your character shares the thoughts "I should talk to her, I think she is going to leave m or something" "Everything feels so strange". Spot on with that 3rd observation.

So you go over and talk to her. "Hey honey why are you sitting all alone like this?" That is a really weird question for a husband to ask a wife if it's at home just the two of them, and a weird question in general. A "How are you feeling?" or "How was your day?" or "What's on your mind?" or "Want to grab a bite to eat?" would all go over better here.

Then she is like "I was just thinking" and you are like "About what?" and she goes... "Nothing important". No woman ever has said that 3rd line "Nothing important" after that interaction... A bitch always has something to bitch about. Okay, so she wants you to drop her off at the gym... So who is driving her home? Why drop her off if she has no way of getting home?

So the meathead at the Gym is like "Hey baby, you look grat. Are you ready to start sweating with me?" Also, if you are just dropping her off why are you going in with her? You do have work afterall. So you are goign in when it's just dropping her off, and she has no ride home.

Okay so she ignores the OBVIOUS flirt and introduces you as her HUSBAND. Then guy apologizes to you and says over the past few months he and your wife have had a very special relationship. Is this guy looking to get shot? He don't know you. He don't know what you are capable of. He don't know if you are a cuck or gonna blow his brains out.

Then you got 2 options. "I understand my wife is too beautiful to ignore" giving +1 cuck... Alright I'll give you that one. This cuck point is definitely a valid cuck point.

Then you got the other option of "I suggest you keep your comments to yourself." This gives +1 hardcore points. Nothing given the circumstances is "Hardcore" about what was just said. You basically were polite, and told him don't tell me about when you touched my wife. If you would have said something like. "I will cut your tiny steroid balls off before I skull fuck you if I find out you touched my wife you roid rage retard!" you should be granted +1 hardcore points... Your politeness is not hardcore...

Then the guy straight up says "remind me why you are cheating on him again?" before you establish you left. And she says she is bored of you.

So you gotta go to work but don't do shit there and then the wife is shown in a warehouse for some reason? Unclear.... And asks the options are "become my sex slave" "fuck my whole office" "fuck the step brother" or "fuck the step dad" It doesn't make sense from a story perspectieve to jump to a warehouse and ask this followed by these strange responses. Okay so you lazily claim it to be a dream.

So then meet taylor and she is a cunt that calls you boring for fantacizing about your wife that then suggests your wife is cheating on you.

So talk to boss... you are promoted! not sure why did nothing to achieve this but sleep at my desk okay... Now bosses wife.... blah blah boring talk go home. And wife is fucking Gym guy... So you can interrupt her and he beats you up even if you picked ALL the hardcore options. So you got no way to stop him fucking the wife. so you continue on the hardcore path and not enough points in cuck to continue so gotta start all over... Then it has some stupid dialouge and weird timed minigames with random bad ends sprinkled in just because you say the wrong thing. Then you fuck the wife while the brrother spies on it with his monkey face? Makes no sense... why are you fucking the wife now? You bene cucked! Why are you fucking her while weird monkey boy views it?

I'm going to give you a cold hard truth that probably nobody has told you yet. The writing is too bad to "fix" without rewriting it from scratch competently. It just doesn't make any sense in too many ways.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i understand what you are saying i know myself that writing is the weakest point of the game not only its weakest point of the game its the main reason the game is performing poorly on patreon

which is why i have made this post

i have talked to few writers and i have even agreed to completely re-writting the game aswell if they show me a good demo script and overall game world

i am working with what i have i dont want to be like one of those dev that abondon their game and change their name and start another project and another patreon many have suggested that but i am not gonna do it...

i want to fix my game's story and i am open to all kind of suggestions but i need to be shown a good script before is undo everything

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's good you haven't fallen for that old gambler's fallacy throwing good money after bad. Wise decision. You are in a tough spot sure I like your attitude on not wanting to abandon your project.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I understand you do not want to abandon your supporters. I get that 100% dude. Right now there are only 15 of them all support at the minimum of $1. You are not gambling with a huge support base, just a little trickle.

I look at you as if you are a man in the desert. You have managed to find a cactus, and crack it open. You have 15 drops of tasty water in that cactus and you truly do appreciate every last drop. I come to you and say, "Hey buddy there is a freshwater well over this way with a lot more than 15 drops of water in it."

Would it not behoove you to venture over to the well and take your chances there?

You say that you want to fix your game's story. That is understandable. The problem is that it does not have a story in the first place. Yet scenes do happen and renders do happen and coding does happen and dialogue does happen. Yet none of this has any order or structure.

You want to fix it, but... It's a mechanic trying to fix this car.

carwreck.jpg

It was once a nice car. It's a fine car in theory. Now it's scrap metal. It's too busted to fix. It would cost more effort for all parties to fix your game than it would to build a new and good game from scratch.

You know renders. Bad renders can be fixed. You can just swap them out for good renders.

On the other hand you do not know writing.

Bad writing can not simply be "fixed" the same way bad renders can. Renders stem out of the writing as a plant grows out of soil. If you have good soil, but a dead plant you can pluck that plant right from the soil and put a fresh one in place to thrive. If you have bad soil it does not matter how many good plants stick in there they are all going to die because the soil is bad.

It's like a house not having any foundation built. It's going to collapse... Building a second floor is not a good idea right now. You are like "come on guys someone help me build this second floor!" Better to just tear it down and start over completely.

I want to explain something to you. Lets take a good game as an example. Let's say "Good Girl Gone Bad". Now imagine we both take this all-around good game and we break it into 2 parts we each get to keep to make a new game out of the half we keep. I get a couple of writers to help. You get a couple of renderers to help. You get the code with the scripts. I get all the renders... You could simply add new renders as the script describes and put them in place and in a few months when you finally got those renders done you got a great game there... Your side would be easy in comparison, but it would all be dummy work very little thinking involved... Render this... render that... all of it described so vividly by the script... eventually, it would be possible to get it done. Your job is relatively simple but tedious. If I had to build that entire story from scratch... No... no... FUCK NO! that is a massive project fuck that. That's so huge of a task so much thinking involved no dummy work at all. Each and every little detail must be painstakingly thought out for EVERYTHING. I could have a team of 10 skilled writers working around the clock and we would still have a tougher time than you would as a lone renderer trying to replace it's renders.

That is the difference between rendering and writing.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
if you are suggesting me to abondon the game than thats never gonna happen its just a very bad stain on a game dev that never gets forgotten and i am not doing it for 15 patreons ... i like patreons only becoz they attract better peoples to work with like i have said in my post above i like making games becoz i like doing it i am not in it for money ofc extra money is good but thats not my main goal... my main goal is to make a good game and get my name up with good game devs and honest ones who dont steal money from their supporters

and again with the same game name and similar story ( cheating wife ) i am ready to make a whole new games keeping some of the same renders(characters) think of it as a remake of this game with a proper writer i am open to do that but only if i am pitched a good story and with somebody that i know is not going to quit and going to work with me on the long term

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
i understand what you are saying i know myself that writing is the weakest point of the game not only its weakest point of the game its the main reason the game is performing poorly on patreon

which is why i have made this post

i have talked to few writers and i have even agreed to completely re-writting the game aswell if they show me a good demo script and overall game world

i am working with what i have i dont want to be like one of those dev that abondon their game and change their name and start another project and another patreon many have suggested that but i am not gonna do it...

i want to fix my game's story and i am open to all kind of suggestions but i need to be shown a good script before is undo everything
You declined my suggestion just to write a skip-able introduction and flesh out the story a bit.

You gave me a hard no, your fans wouldn’t accept changes to the characters and said I could help with filling out some story moving forward.

You didn’t ask for a script, you said no. And I didn’t ask for a full rewrite lol.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
You declined my suggestion just to write a skip-able introduction and flesh out the story a bit.

You gave me a hard no, your fans wouldn’t accept changes to the characters and said I could help with filling out some story moving forward.

You didn’t ask for a script, you said no. And I didn’t ask for a full rewrite lol.

maybe i misunderstood you
if you have a suggestions than please show me a sample so i can understand what you are trying to do

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Have you tried making character templates for the characters in your story?

1. Character basics such as name, age,
  2. Physical description of the character’s appearance
  3. The personality traits of the character
  4. Overview of the character’s health
  5. Career and education details
  6. Preferences of the character
  7. Description of the character’s family life
  8. Overview of the character’s main relationships
  9. Important life stages and milestones
  10. Character perspectives, outlook, opinions, and hobbies
  11. Character’s role in the story’s development
  12. Character’s strengths/weaknesses
Spend an afternoon really thinking your characters over. You must befriend or at least acquaint your characters with your audience.

Imagine it like this. Imagine I present you with two characters, which one seems more appealing to you?

This is Samantha. Samantha likes to go to the gym and fuck other guys behind her husbands back. She has big boobs.

This is Jessica. Jessica is a shy 19-year-old girl with big ambitions. She feels uncomfortable about her body, although others find her attractive. She is the star of the track team, and is starting college this fall. She always puts mayonnaise on her french fries. Currently, she lives alone with her mother and can't wait to move out they have not spoken much since her father's death. She is not dating anyone right now. She can't wait to graduate. She is pro life and plays video games in her free time. She hates rap music.

Nothing I just wrote up about Jessica here took any effort at all. It's all arbitrary and random nonsense, but I just made a person out of thin air. Jessica sounds like an actual person. Samantha sounds like a trope. Then you just need to do that for all of your characters, and find certain areas where you want them to either "clash or cooperate". For instance if you put a person who loves rap music in some one on one time with Jessica they may conflict over that and that moves the plot forward for some reason.

Reactions: fitgirlbestgirl

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
blade7777
Do you have a rough amount of words you'd expect monthly or bi-monthly?

And yes, as much as it pains me to say, (And I like to think I can fix any story),
a hard reset would indeed need to be on the cards.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i have 1 writter now but would like to get 1 more to keep story flowing faster and release game updates faster

SaltShaker3

Nov 21, 2017
Hi!
I can definitely help you out with proofreading.
As for helping you out with the script, I believe I can bridge missing words/sentences in the conversation but im not so sure about writing whole scripts .
I've sent a request on discord, lets talk more there.