[R>Proofreader] [R>Writer] Share Cheating Wife looking for Writters and helpers

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
I can help you out on proofreading , not gonna delve into scripts anymore.

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
I can help with the dialogues, but I don't want to be paid. I am retired from writing and can do to help only. I'll play your game and send you a script with improvements. Use whatever you want or discard, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: blade7777

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
i have 1 writer would love to add 1 more to the team to increase the speed of updates :)

also we are adding straight path to the game now :)

somedood

May 26, 2018
If you're still looking for a proof reader or editor, then I'd be interested. English is my native language (I'm American) and I'd be willing to help with any errors you believe that you still have.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I think the problem is people continue to create VN's with such formality that 1. they suck at it and it sounds like every character is a robot with a speech impediment and 2. this is especially true when it comes to sex scenes. It truly sounds like people lack the experience to write and the imagination to bring a steamy scene to life for readers to enjoy.

A lot of people just write some bullshit including constant Mmm's and Ahh's. Add some life to that shit. Especially if there's no animation to it. Put some sexy nasty dialogue in there like "Girl: Damn... You're so big, I think I'm gonna break! Fuuuu.... *panting* It feels so fucking good!" instead of "Girl: Mmmm... Ahhh.... Yes, yes!" --Shit... I almost fell asleep writing that second piece of dialogue.

Anyways, I would like to get into writing for VN's. Maybe one day, I can gather up enough focus to create my own.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I think the problem is people continue to create VN's with such formality that 1. they suck at it and it sounds like every character is a robot with a speech impediment and 2. this is especially true when it comes to sex scenes. It truly sounds like people lack the experience to write and the imagination to bring a steamy scene to life for readers to enjoy.

A lot of people just write some bullshit including constant Mmm's and Ahh's. Add some life to that shit. Especially if there's no animation to it. Put some sexy nasty dialogue in there like "Girl: Damn... You're so big, I think I'm gonna break! Fuuuu.... *panting* It feels so fucking good!" instead of "Girl: Mmmm... Ahhh.... Yes, yes!" --Shit... I almost fell asleep writing that second piece of dialogue.

Anyways, I would like to get into writing for VN's. Maybe one day, I can gather up enough focus to create my own.

seriously what was the point of posting this garbage and sending me a notification by doing so ??? this is literally useless post that doesnt help in anyway
i have already stated we need better writing so you just being a jackass and pointing it out more ???

Reactions: wdf

StrifeOfShadows

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2017
hello fellow netizens

this is my game

https://f95zone.to/threads/cheating-wife-v0-2-blade7.34983/

i am looking for

writers that can improve the dialogues
writers that can correct my mistakes
and overall story helpers if you want to suggest something

send me a pm or post here :)
thank you very much

payment method
[ revenue share ] 10%-25% depending on the quality of work and speed
payment share will be permanent its not going to be changed if game becomes successful and earns more :)
i am not greedy and not making game just for money i want to gather a good team together and make many games this is ofc my first game

this is sample of how i want dialogues written

characters short intro

please contact me on Discord with a sample of your work :)
Blade7#9330
Hey there! Writer and story creator here!

wdf

Nov 30, 2018
I want this game to keep going and improving. I can help with grammar, dialogue, or words lost in translation. If you're interested, just send me a sample of something you want edited and I'll show u what I can do. Got plenty of time at home with the cold going around...

Reactions: blade7777

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I want this game to keep going and improving. I can help with grammar, dialogue, or words lost in translation. If you're interested, just send me a sample of something you want edited and I'll show u what I can do. Got plenty of time at home with the cold going around...
thank you my friend please join our discord

Hey there! Writer and story creator here!
please join discord
and add me on discord as friend if you want to help writing story
Blade7#9330