Koliahuang

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck with Mom's mission "Go to school at 17:00",however,when I go to schol at 17:00, I always meet Nicole,then I have to go with her to the bar,how do I solve it?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I am stuck with Mom's mission "Go to school at 17:00",however,when I go to schol at 17:00, I always meet Nicole,then I have to go with her to the bar,how do I solve it?
You solve it, with meeting her at the School not the University/College. The one where Mia is.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After you talk to Mum about Mrs. Rhoades, the error game and leave after ignoring. Even starting a new game.
Any ideas on how to solve? Thank you.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
Ok, I've done some more corrections to the dialogue making some spelling and grammatical changes. I also fixed a spot where an inaccurate animation was taking place rather than showing the image that was supposed to be there. Namely, when the mom is modeling the very skimpy shorts in front of the mc it showed an animation followed by the shorts being back on, just to show that animation again. I renamed the image and corrected the name in the script of the image so now you'll see what should have been there. If there is any dialogue that is game-breaking let me know and I'll try to fix it. Otherwise this will be my last upload for this version.

northkaos

Jul 18, 2018
Ok, I've done some more corrections to the dialogue making some spelling and grammatical changes. I also fixed a spot where an inaccurate animation was taking place rather than showing the image that was supposed to be there. Namely, when the mom is modeling the very skimpy shorts in front of the mc it showed an animation followed by the shorts being back on, just to show that animation again. I renamed the image and corrected the name in the script of the image so now you'll see what should have been there. If there is any dialogue that is game-breaking let me know and I'll try to fix it. Otherwise this will be my last upload for this version.
Perfect!!!! Great job! So it should remain only the "Chronological" incongruity of the event, after bringing Nicole to the bar, which is completed in the morning in the kitchen. When, in front of Nicole, MC kisses with her mother and fucks Mia (before completing her sex teaching and getting to her birthday .......).

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
There currently isn't any way to play with a chronological order in mind. It "should" be possible in the future, but in the scripting, multiple elements that would provide this are commented out including dialogue and quests. In it's current state, this game is like a puzzle that hasn't been assembled yet. The pieces are there, but they haven't been connected yet. I wanted to do a walkthrough as many people were requesting it, but unfortunately that just isn't possible until the creator makes the time to complete the storyline. Wish I could tell you something better, but I can't.

Reactions: northkaos

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
I need help, what to do
Just keep doing whatever actions you've had available with her to get that second number higher. Not sure where you're at in the story, but make out with her on the beach, play with her in the living room, and if you're far enough, do "training" with her in her room in the evenings. Just need that second number to be higher and it'll unlock the next stage.

Reactions: predatorphamtom
Nov 23, 2018
Just keep doing whatever actions you've had available with her to get that second number higher. Not sure where you're at in the story, but make out with her on the beach, play with her in the living room, and if you're far enough, do "training" with her in her room in the evenings. Just need that second number to be higher and it'll unlock the next stage.
Thank you

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
What a nice and pleasant game. Every part of it. Not so much grind. Pretty nice visuals. Fast and friendly gui.
Intersting to play without cheat and without walkthrough. I`ve made it so far by myself.
One of the best game in such category I have played untill now.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I have a question. How can I advance in Nicol's quest? How can I advance in Nicol's quest? The task says "Raise your relationship with mom" but it is already on 76 points. How high must it be? Or do I have to proceed in mother's quest? Is there no way to avoid mother's quest and advance on Nicol's quest?

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
Hi, I have a question. How can I advance in Nicol's quest? How can I advance in Nicol's quest? The task says "Raise your relationship with mom" but it is already on 76 points. How high must it be? Or do I have to proceed in mother's quest? Is there no way to avoid mother's quest and advance on Nicol's quest?
Sadly no, Nicoles story is gated behind the mothers. I ran into the same issue. The only way to advance each line and get all the scenes is to complete all of the lines, there's really no picking and choosing.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Sadly no, Nicoles story is gated behind the mothers. I ran into the same issue. The only way to advance each line and get all the scenes is to complete all of the lines, there's really no picking and choosing.
Shame, really shame. But thank you for answer.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes