tusinjasal

Jul 18, 2017

Hi everybody! Let me tell you what is happening.
I will start with the main thing. My old processor burned out. I'm even surprised that it lived for so long. So I had to replace it with the new one along with a new motherboard and new RAM. Now I am testing new equipment and it feels pretty good and renders a little faster now. So, all this just work out for the best.
And now about the content.
In the next version, I am going to bring mom and Mia together and I have two ways to do that. Mom's way and Mia's way. The difference between these two ways is who you want to interact with more. But the result is the same... with small differences. So yeah, you can choose the path in the scene where mom spanks Mia. Mia's way is about 75% ready. And mom’s way I’ve just started and is about 15% ready.
You can also fuck Mia in the living room as a repetitive scene.(ready)
I also continue to work on the Nicole's plot. There will be plenty of sex with her. The same goes for Jacqueline and Olivia. Half of the planned scenes with Nicole are ready. I didn’t start working with Olivias and Jacquelines scenes yet, but I think with the new processor I will quickly get to them.
I think that by mid-September you will get a new version.
Sorry, there was no news for a while. You know, life does not give a break... So, thanks for your understanding and support)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ugh... This game is just getting worse and worse I hate it when you are forced with characters in another characters route, so we can't just ignore the mother now we have to be with her in Mia's route.
Well nevermind time to drop this game I guess

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ugh... This game is just getting worse and worse I hate it when you are forced with characters in another characters route, so we can't just ignore the mother now we have to be with her in Mia's route.
Well nevermind time to drop this game I guess
But why ignore the mother at all??? I think she is gorgeous...so strange lol. Different tastes for different people I guess lol

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
But why ignore the mother at all??? I think she is gorgeous...so strange lol. Different tastes for different people I guess lol
Well yeah you answered your own question there different tastes.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017

Hi everybody! Let me tell you what is happening.
I will start with the main thing. My old processor burned out. I'm even surprised that it lived for so long. So I had to replace it with the new one along with a new motherboard and new RAM. Now I am testing new equipment and it feels pretty good and renders a little faster now. So, all this just work out for the best.
And now about the content.
In the next version, I am going to bring mom and Mia together and I have two ways to do that. Mom's way and Mia's way. The difference between these two ways is who you want to interact with more. But the result is the same... with small differences. So yeah, you can choose the path in the scene where mom spanks Mia. Mia's way is about 75% ready. And mom’s way I’ve just started and is about 15% ready.
You can also fuck Mia in the living room as a repetitive scene.(ready)
I also continue to work on the Nicole's plot. There will be plenty of sex with her. The same goes for Jacqueline and Olivia. Half of the planned scenes with Nicole are ready. I didn’t start working with Olivias and Jacquelines scenes yet, but I think with the new processor I will quickly get to them.
I think that by mid-September you will get a new version.
Sorry, there was no news for a while. You know, life does not give a break... So, thanks for your understanding and support)
Thank you very much for the update...much appreciated

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
now that hes back to working on this, lets hope we don't end up waiting a year for 1.4. 1.3 was a nice comeback update ( for me anyway) after going awol for a year or however long it was.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
I see he's acting like he's back by posting a lot of renders, I just hope this doesn't end up like Dual Gumdrop whatever situation... Still, thanks for posting updates

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I see he's acting like he's back by posting a lot of renders, I just hope this doesn't end up like Dual Gumdrop whatever situation... Still, thanks for posting updates
Considering how 0.12 was so buggy that most of nicoles story wasn't playable without cheats, and considering most of what he did in 0.13 was rewrite the code, I'd say that you have more of a chance of a drunknescafe new paths situation to come up then a gumdrop, one where he keeps remaking the game because his coding is so shit

arms99

May 11, 2018
There was an actual update to the game about 1.5 months ago, which is infinitely more than what Gumdrop has given in the last 2 years. So that's a good sign.

Reactions: Ahjgfg and Kakato

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Is any of the 3 main girls avoidable? I don't like one of them but I ain't saying who it is so I don't get ganged on. I don't mind if it's not avoidable

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is any of the 3 main girls avoidable? I don't like one of them but I ain't saying who it is so I don't get ganged on. I don't mind if it's not avoidable
It's been a while since I last played but from what I remember eldest sister requires doing some of the mothers path but I think youngest sister is separate and only requires having access to the store. Sorry I could be wrong I barely remember any of this game *shrug*, hopefully someone else can answer your question.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes