xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
Finished mother content now game wants me to raise deprevity of both sisters but how much ? They are 52 and 54 atm.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

Hi guys! I’ll say right away 0.1.4 is almost ready. I just had to make a couple of animations. And right after that I'll start to prepare a new version for release.
Expect the release on Sep 30th.
Now that would be awesome!

Reactions: BOBBINO122045

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

Hi guys! I’ll say right away 0.1.4 is almost ready. I just had to make a couple of animations. And right after that I'll start to prepare a new version for release.
Great News to start the week end

northkaos

Jul 18, 2018

Great news!! I hope the correct chronological sequence of events has been restored, which in version 1.3 had been a bit confusing ......

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm just curious but what about his uncensored incest content? I'm sure patreon will find out sooner or later.

tusinjasal

Jul 18, 2017

Could not do it on time guys... I was on the computer all night making a repeating sex scene with Mia in the living room. The problem is that I have two such scenes(With mom in the room and without her) they are different. The scene without mom is fine. But with mom... it's so shitty... Looks more like convulsions. I don’t know what to do yet. I won’t redo it all, of course. Maybe a couple more images would do the trick. I dont know... I need to be at the workplace in half an hour. There, I’ll probably figure out what to do.
Sorry for the delay guys. I hate it but I am very "good" at planning my time.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes