RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I hope not, he re coding the entire game. It's the first time we have his game without error (there is a small chronological error with the kitchen scene that's all). I give him a chance.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
his 3000 euro laptop dies and now he order new one 5000 euro :) help him and send more money !!!!!

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Why Mia went from "loving" the MC to fucking Elsa out of the blue? I mean she had her best friend trying to fuck her all the time and she said no all the time because of the MC and then when she got with the MC she start fucking Elsa because reasons...I would love a choice to stop her like the one with Julia and the mother, I really don't like drastic changes on the way characters act without a reason. I mean she doesn't even feel bad about basically cheating on the MC, she fucked her without the MC knowing at the time and instead of having a choice to stop her or a choice to only have sex with others when the MC is pressent, the games forces you to be ok with it.

It's even worse if you do the Elsa quests just after ending the Mia quests, where you fuck Mia and she declares her love for the MC, only to go and fuck Elsa the next day, too out of character, and now it seems like we will be forced to share the mother with Mia if I'm reading right the devs posts, it really should have more options to stop relationships, I don't mind threesomes, even some girl on girl action while the MC is present, but if they start fucking without the MC being there it isn't really cool IMHO.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Why Mia went from "loving" the MC to fucking Elsa out of the blue? I mean she had her best friend trying to fuck her all the time and she said no all the time because of the MC and then when she got with the MC she start fucking Elsa because reasons...I would love a choice to stop her like the one with Julia and the mother, I really don't like drastic changes on the way characters act without a reason. I mean she doesn't even feel bad about basically cheating on the MC, she fucked her without the MC knowing at the time and instead of having a choice to stop her or a choice to only have sex with others when the MC is pressent, the games forces you to be ok with it.

It's even worse if you do the Elsa quests just after ending the Mia quests, where you fuck Mia and she declares her love for the MC, only to go and fuck Elsa the next day, too out of character, and now it seems like we will be forced to share the mother with Mia if I'm reading right the devs posts, it really should have more options to stop relationships, I don't mind threesomes, even some girl on girl action while the MC is present, but if they start fucking without the MC being there it isn't really cool IMHO.
Because her best friend is ugly and Elsa is hot as hell ?

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Because her best friend is ugly and Elsa is hot as hell ?
Yeah that totally explain why Mia went from loving only her brother to literally fucking a girl in the middle of the class, without even caring how the brother she "loves" would feel when he knows she fucked other behind his back, just because she fucked a girl it doesn't mean she didn't cheat on her "love".:whistle:

Reactions: RexGenocide

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
It's a game where all family fuck together, there is no logic...
It has his logic, in the Mia parts you see that she doesn't like other touching her but she doesn't mind her brothers touchs, then you later learn that she was in love with the MC for a long time and then out of nowhere she goes an fucks Elsa, it had some logic until she started to lust after Elsa tbh that was kind of really bad writing.

Reactions: RG80100

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
This game is great but not for the writing, with mom she refuse fucking you until a psy said "go it's good for you" and you had anal sex with mom... Elsa who discover her mom with semen and just after with no discussion, she burried her face in her mom's pussy. All the game is weird lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikuby

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
I had anal with mom. So next step was go to the school at 1700hrs. I went there and nothing happened. What gives.

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
So... Here we are again. In the blink of the "abandon" tag... same time a miracle release was made before...

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes