StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Is it just me who feels that it's wrong that when mc finally bangs the older sister it's 1. A one time event and 2. With some random hair like the creator lost the original? I wont say I didn't enjoy it, just that it was short (like the whole update) and somewhat like it wasn't Nicole... So, be warned those who haven't played it yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: WICKEDp4th

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Did the game ever get fixed? I tried a few updates back but couldn't even start fresh because it was so fucked. Had some pretty raunchy content too.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me what I'm supposed to do after the Mia spanking scene?

The Hint system for Mia seems to be broken this update and I can't seem to find how to trigger the next scene

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
idk how you guys got that Mia spanking scene with mom cause i fucking missed it..:confused: got all the scenes except that one...wtf!?

arms99

May 11, 2018
Go to the living room at 20:00!
Thanks, that helped :)

Just one question, after that scene I gave Mia $100, the next day she set up a date with mum after which we screwed and Mia watched, it that the end of the content for the update?

Man, without the hint system, you really have no clue what to do or when you've reached all the content.

Reactions: Mountaingamer

arms99

May 11, 2018
I'm curious, is everyone else having the same problem as me, where Mia hint system is blank?

If anyone's hint system is working properly, if you could please provide a save near the beginning of the update, it'll be very much appreciated.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I'm curious, is everyone else having the same problem as me, where Mia hint system is blank?

If anyone's hint system is working properly, if you could please provide a save near the beginning of the update, it'll be very much appreciated.
Yes it is the same and thats all for the update I usually look through the images to see if there was more and there isn't

Reactions: arms99

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery? And if so, is it an actually 'scene' gallery and not just images?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there are issues with the game that feel grindy AF sometimes..but it is nice to see that the dames actually look related and also as unique renders(meaning not standard daz asset looking crap we see too much) but since i have not played this since last year...i'm thinking i'll give it another go and hope it has improved game-wise if nothing else but to enjoy those renders..if it hasnt..oh well...

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Oh yeah it definitely looked like a rape scene. #metoo against Mc incoming.
Yeah, I agree. Not in the physically-forced way, but she clearly said no and MC did it anyway. Not even a choice to avoid it or even change the dialogue. Well, there are other games.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
there are issues with the game that feel grindy AF sometimes..but it is nice to see that the dames actually look related and also as unique renders(meaning not standard daz asset looking crap we see too much) but since i have not played this since last year...i'm thinking i'll give it another go and hope it has improved game-wise if nothing else but to enjoy those renders..if it hasnt..oh well...
Friend, the game is worth it. I ask you since you are someone knowledgeable and reliable in these cases. I didn't play any updates, is there enough content? I am sorry for my bad english

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just started..will be quite awhile before i get that far..any saves i had previous were on my old PC and would be useless anyways..so this is fresh...BUT..already..i see the UI is vastly improved and the gameplay much much better..and Mia is still the most beautiful render ever put to bytes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
just started..will be quite awhile before i get that far..any saves i had previous were on my old PC and would be useless anyways..so this is fresh...BUT..already..i see the UI is vastly improved and the gameplay much much better..and Mia is still the most beautiful render ever put to bytes
I do not know if it was for me or in general the comment, but also thanks. Knowing your first impression always helps, since you're not qualifying something good when it's really crap. It made me want to meet that Mia hahaha. Could you please put your overall impressions of the game afterwards and whether it is totally worth it or not? Thank you very much, and again, I'm sorry for my English

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes