arms99

May 11, 2018
I was wondering, when the dev announced the delay a while back he said he said that we were going to have an option of 2 versions of the Mum & Mia scenes and the reason for the delay was that he was having issues with one of them. When playing the Mum & Mia content this update there was no choices to be made, did I miss something or did the dev cut out the other version?

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm getting further in experiencing the yumyum scenes..the engrish is there..it isnt terrible but it is always there..you notice it..the renders are among the best except for the MC's dick which seems coated with some Di-Noc simulated wood paneling :p the patreon lied..the game and what is said there have no connection..i was expecting the MC was actually a tenant and they were having a bet..but nope..its full blown incest..no patch...right there..in yo face..that part i do not like at all..the gameplay is smooth..although i constantly get one traceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
otherwise its fast and easy to play the hints work well and anyone who is into incest will rank this near the top(excluding the engrish) imho..far superior to PL(except the engrish :p ) i usually stay away from incest games..but ima hypocrite for the renders..the power of beauty makes me do stoopid shit :D

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Could not fill in my name when doing a fresh start. It remained blank. I hate grindy games. This is grindy. I dont like the interaction either. Very rough. The name of the game is Engrish. All very Russian.

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Love this game, the writing isn't great, but the staging is great and the character so lovely (Mia is the one of my favorite girl of all games i played). He improved his animations and change the MC dick ! However why Mia stop squirting ? Good to see Marvel back at the work, hope for a long time

Reactions: arms99

Goldhammer

May 9, 2017
Thegame will even not start here:

Fri Oct 11 09:21:24 2019
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.3.374

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.12s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.33s

Full traceback:
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Nye Spil\View_of_family-0.1.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm game keeps crashing when the Mia Event comes up any ideas?
I haven't yet started the new version but I would say - search the thread, as I have already seen many comments and hints related to this in the last few pages...

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
so we waited several months to 1 update for this game and only 1 new event with Nicole and 3 new with Mia and thats all?

Last edited:

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I know i will ask for to much but any chanse for saves of all scenes. I dint back up my saves after install of new windows if not i will start from 0 thanks in advanse if some one have them peace and thumb up for milky city for new year :D if :alien: dont pick up the dev pc the time :ROFLMAO:

US02

Jun 15, 2019
Stuck with Nicole at "I'd better draw my attention to other family members"...and believe me all other family members already had my attention. ;)
All other characters have Task as "In the next versions". Elsa has it blank though. Any help?

Reactions: Singh sri
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes