Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
It's been a while since I last played but from what I remember eldest sister requires doing some of the mothers path but I think youngest sister is separate and only requires having access to the store. Sorry I could be wrong I barely remember any of this game *shrug*, hopefully someone else can answer your question.
Thanks for trying to help :)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Can someone tell me what was the endings for the girls in 0.1.2 version ? I mean how far the story went. I am playing the game without the walkthrough and it has been months since i' ve played it, so i am not exactly sure where i am... and the current walkthrough given in op, although it serves its purpose (giving you a hint on what to do) is still hideous. Thank you in advance.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can someone tell me what was the endings for the girls in 0.1.2 version ? I mean how far the story went. I am playing the game without the walkthrough and it has been months since i' ve played it, so i am not exactly sure where i am... and the current walkthrough given in op, although it serves its purpose (giving you a hint on what to do) is still hideous. Thank you in advance.
I've only done Mias route and if I remember correctly it ended after her birthday.
No idea about the others though.

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Mia has some new content with Elsa. Mom has some new stuff if I remember the old update right. Nicole's storyline is re-done with I think one new scene in kitchen. Basically, he went and re-did a lot of the story and how the different characters work together. You can no longer just go for one girl. Worth mentioning is that most girls has some replayable scenes in this version as well, though Nicole only has hj and bj.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Mia has some new content with Elsa. Mom has some new stuff if I remember the old update right. Nicole's storyline is re-done with I think one new scene in kitchen. Basically, he went and re-did a lot of the story and how the different characters work together. You can no longer just go for one girl. Worth mentioning is that most girls has some replayable scenes in this version as well, though Nicole only has hj and b
Mia has some new content with Elsa. Mom has some new stuff if I remember the old update right. Nicole's storyline is re-done with I think one new scene in kitchen. Basically, he went and re-did a lot of the story and how the different characters work together. You can no longer just go for one girl. Worth mentioning is that most girls has some replayable scenes in this version as well, though Nicole only has hj and bj.
Are we forced to be with all 3 girls because I really only like 2 of them tbh.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
IS there a sex scene in this update or just dual family wholesome route. Can someone write the exact changelog. I dont wanna waste gb for a blue ball even though im leeching net thru neighbor

Angela hot

Nov 3, 2018
sorry but i have this bug can some one hep me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ale\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ale\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 367, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\ale\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\ale\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\ale\Downloads\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and bathroom.rpyc:2.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218

Sun Sep 22 21:47:31 2019

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
After playing the game and finishing all girls, i think that the final scene with mc Mia and Elsa was awesome, i could do with a different view of Mia getting banged doggy style although i do recognize that a different view would not show Mia's cute face. Anyway, Marvel is getting better at his endings. I hope to see more of this game and hopefully will see a conclusion to the story as well (after a reasonable amount of time) .

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes