dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I have all task done except Nicole. It says raise your relationship with Jacqueline. But whenever I go to her boutique shop she only talks to me. there are no other options. Her relation points is 100, lust 100. How to compete the Nicole task??

Mad Doc

Mar 14, 2018
I have all task done except Nicole. It says raise your relationship with Jacqueline. But whenever I go to her boutique shop she only talks to me. there are no other options. Her relation points is 100, lust 100. How to compete the Nicole task??
When I played this version of the game I had to ask Jacqueline on the date before picking Mia's gift. When I did it after the date option was not there like the problem you are having. You need that event to trigger the rest of Jacqueline events. Yes I had to go back a few saves myself to make it work.

Reactions: dipp007

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
When I played this version of the game I had to ask Jacqueline on the date before picking Mia's gift. When I did it after the date option was not there like the problem you are having. You need that event to trigger the rest of Jacqueline events. Yes I had to go back a few saves myself to make it work.
Thnx for replying. I dont have old saves. Could you just post the save you are talking about or just post the full save of v0.13.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So, what's new in this new update?
Were you hiding under a rock?? Kidding lol :LOL: Threesome with elsa and Mia, some kitchen scene with mia, new sex with the mom where nicole walks in after and finds both nude. small progress with nicole...I think thats it....i think lol
Hopefully we don't end up waiting a year for 1.4...,...

Reactions: bobbo69

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I´m stuck with Elsa´s task.
"Wait until Mia solves your problem. (17:00 in the hallway).
Should this trigger directly next day after we have talked with Mia? Which hallway is meant? MC´s workplace? I don´t know, but it doesn´t trigger. Elsa doesn´t com up. I´ve tried it several times. Could someone give me a hint?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I´m stuck with Elsa´s task.
"Wait until Mia solves your problem. (17:00 in the hallway).
Should this trigger directly next day after we have talked with Mia? Which hallway is meant? MC´s workplace? I don´t know, but it doesn´t trigger. Elsa doesn´t com up. I´ve tried it several times. Could someone give me a hint?
Oddly enough, the hallway at home.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i stuck with in raise your relation ship with jacqueline what should I do
Visit her in the mall, ask her to dinner a couple of times, take her home and fuck her. Then look for her in the kitchen the next day, every hour she and Nicole should be together.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
Hello community. I am interested in learning how to modify the text contained within this game to common English rather than what appears to be a machine translation. Is this something that an end-user can do? If it is something that could be done without decompiling and recompiling say in notepad++ that would be great. If not, then could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction on learning how to do this. As it is, I just can't get into the game. Thank you.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hello community. I am interested in learning how to modify the text contained within this game to common English rather than what appears to be a machine translation. Is this something that an end-user can do? If it is something that could be done without decompiling and recompiling say in notepad++ that would be great. If not, then could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction on learning how to do this. As it is, I just can't get into the game. Thank you.
If you start with the compressed version, all the required files are in human readable form with the .rpy extension. Use Notepad++ to edit the dialog within, trying not to mess up the game logic and replace the files in your game folder. The next time you run the game RenPy will compile a new .rpyc file for anything that you changed. When you like what you have done, share it here if you think we would like it too.

And welcome to F95Zone. Look around the forums. There are lots of resources for you to draw upon.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I Played the "supposed" enhanced version first, and they are a few patches behind, anyways I came here, but I don't know how to revisit previous scenes. Is it possible?

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
If you start with the compressed version, all the required files are in human readable form with the .rpy extension. Use Notepad++ to edit the dialog within, trying not to mess up the game logic and replace the files in your game folder. The next time you run the game RenPy will compile a new .rpyc file for anything that you changed. When you like what you have done, share it here if you think we would like it too.

And welcome to F95Zone. Look around the forums. There are lots of resources for you to draw upon.
Thank you. I will try to do as you said, and providing it still makes sense after I attempt corrective surgery, I'd love to share.

Inanna_17

Jun 13, 2019
Ok, I went through all the dialogue files, and doing my best to maintain consistency with the authors intentions, I reworked the dialogues to less resemble a machine translation and greatly improve the readability in the English language. I offer my work to the community to use as you wish providing they maintain any and all of the authors wishes as they are technically his property, reworked or unmodified. You can download it here:
I'll continue to work on improving it as I'm able. It's slow going so any suggestions or discrepancies that you find please let me know giving me the character and location, ie bathroom, living room, library, etc. I'll update the link for newer versions with better dialogue structures periodically.

EDIT: DO NOT USE THIS. NEWER VERSION BELOW

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi and Regardie
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes