mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
I'm stuck at the same point with Nicole... "draw attention to the other family members". But I finished all the content for the other sister and the mother and even Mia - the hints just say 'in the next version'. Is there a way to progress with Nicole at this stage?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Already completed their quests before this
If both sisters quest and mom quest are done then you are done in this version.
But it sounds like you may be missing something.
Did you see Olivia at the collage 2-3 times?

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Hey, i am at a point where the only remainig quest is for Nicole. It is "Raise your relatisonship with Jacqueline".
Where do i go from there?
All other quests are done and at "In the next versions".

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, i am at a point where the only remainig quest is for Nicole. It is "Raise your relatisonship with Jacqueline".
Where do i go from there?
All other quests are done and at "In the next versions".
Have you visited her in her store and taken her out to eat a couple of times? She will end up going home with you for a very enjoyable night but she will be missing in the morning. Check the kitchen each hour after that and she and Nicole will be there together at some point.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
Have you visited her in her store and taken her out to eat a couple of times? She will end up going home with you for a very enjoyable night but she will be missing in the morning. Check the kitchen each hour after that and she and Nicole will be there together at some point.
Thank you!

Reactions: Challass

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
go to the Living room 19-00 do with Mia debauchery BJ and then must Nicole catch you
Thanks! That moved the needle! But now the hint is 'take her to the bar' and I can't seem to find a time to ask her. I've shadowed her all day but the option never comes up?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks! That moved the needle! But now the hint is 'take her to the bar' and I can't seem to find a time to ask her. I've shadowed her all day but the option never comes up?
17:00 at the college, right door. She will say she is busy but decides to go anyway. Be prepared to pay for drinks.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
when it says go to school at 1700 for the mom quest, I go there and nothing happens. Only my sister come out of there walking out of the bar and I can't see the aunt or Elsa or whatever needs to be seen I've been stuck here please help. I also tried going at 1200 too which was suggested but that did not change anything.
I had the same issue. I had to meet Mia in kitchen few times and other locations. Then there will be a quest to call Mia at 1700 hours, which will open the school location.

Have to meet Mia's tasks.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that kind of help a little. There was some task needed to meet Mia by talking to her in kitchen and other task until you see task to call Mia at 1700 to trigger the school location. thanks for the map for guidance to help figure this issue out. kind of wish there is a walkthrough to trace where i missed.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Do we have to play it one by one? So first Mom, than big sis/young sis...? or feel free and nothing will be missed?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Do we have to play it one by one? So first Mom, than big sis/young sis...? or feel free and nothing will be missed?
Big sis seemed to start it out for me then I had to start working on the others for her to progress and in the end, she is still not fuckable, while the other two are, plus aunt and cousin. Go figure.

Reactions: Hlextor

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can't complain about new version, always wanted scenes with Elsa, and they were pretty good

there were some scenes with Nicole that were cut, probably will come back in the next update, all related with jacqueline's brother, funnily enough it's possible to access some scenes relating to it if you load a save from an older version, like the scene where Nicole is in lingerie in her room pissed at jacqueline's brother and MC fool around with her, so the old code must still be mixed in 0.1.3

there was a consistency error in my game, there is a scene where MC fucks Mia in the kitchen in the front of Nicole, but I hadn't taken Mia's virginity yet, the dev probably forgot to set it as a requirement

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have some issues... where can i find all saves? appData/Roaming/RenPy? I can´t find it?! :unsure:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry i didn´t quite catch it. What do you mean exactly? I´ve Win10.
In any explorer window, look for organize, then folder and search options. Find the tab that says view. Under Hidden... click on the radio button that says show Hidden files... Also uncheck the box that says Hide Protected Operating system files (recommended). Then you can see all the files on your computer as appdata is hidden.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes