a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I talked a pretty lady into sleeping with me in the bar. Then found out she was Elsa's mother. Now I can't even get Elsa to speak with me. Is her story completely blocked?
Just keep working on all the quest you can see in your phone.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just keep working on all the quest you can see in your phone.
I was literally here editing that I found the answer when you quoted me :p
These games really need a scene replay or gallery. I hate having 20+ saves, lol.

I have a bug issue. I was doing the mother/older sister story lines because you have to advance the mother one to advance the sister. But I've barely even started the Mia line and she jumped right on my character's 'lap' and rode me. She also made it sound like it hadn't been the first time. Which it was, because I generally do a single line at a time when I can. I started a new game and my Mia line was only just after her asking me to teach her the first time. And no, i didn't cheat the stats, either.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Any chance I could get a heads up on how i'm supposed to "Develop your relationship with Elsa" when she won't speak at school, and at the bar only tells me she's busy?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance I could get a heads up on how i'm supposed to "Develop your relationship with Elsa" when she won't speak at school, and at the bar only tells me she's busy?
Work on the little sister and all other quest.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Work on the little sister and all other quest.
I've finished all the current content for the sisters and the mother. Hadn't gone back to check on Elsa, though. I'll do that.

Edit: Tried and still nothing. Then went back home to save in my room till the next update and ran into her in the hallway. They really need to do some fine tuning on the storyline mixing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've finished all the current content for the sisters and the mother. Hadn't gone back to check on Elsa, though. I'll do that.

Edit: Tried and still nothing. Then went back home to save in my room till the next update and ran into her in the hallway. They really need to do some fine tuning on the storyline mixing.
If you did not get her back with the little sister then you messed up her quest.
Little sister gets her to be friends with MC and that is why.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
such bs. after half a year i try to replay the game, because ofcourse the old saves are broken. and 10 minutes in i have the misses rhodas quest where i have to meet her at the bar and then much wow. the bar just doesnt exist anymore. it doesnt exist at no time, no day and even no new game i start.after i boought the whine and went for the follow up quest there is just the park and the park only left.. i dont know why it would change anything with the the save ill post in here, because even starting a new game and skipping through this exact quest leads to the same non existing bar.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
such bs. after half a year i try to replay the game, because ofcourse the old saves are broken. and 10 minutes in i have the misses rhodas quest where i have to meet her at the bar and then much wow. the bar just doesnt exist anymore. it doesnt exist at no time, no day and even no new game i start.after i boought the whine and went for the follow up quest there is just the park and the park only left.. i dont know why it would change anything with the the save ill post in here, because even starting a new game and skipping through this exact quest leads to the same non existing bar.
The problem is you cheated points instead of getting them in game.
You have the points way past the triggering point for they will not trigger the next scene.

Best thing to do is start over and just cheat money but remember a lot of things happen at the collage.
I would only cheat money when you need to buy something for the amount of the item and do work at the collage for more money.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
The problem is you cheated points instead of getting them in game.
You have the points way past the triggering point for they will not trigger the next scene.

Best thing to do is start over and just cheat money but remember a lot of things happen at the collage.
I would only cheat money when you need to buy something for the amount of the item and do work at the collage for more money.

thanks for the quick answer but this just simple doesnt work either. as i said i started a completly new game after i encountered the bug even without money cheat to make sure it wasnt the enhanced points. there was/ is still no beach and no bar icon for me at the point after buying the whine and do the one event for it. after that the map is empty

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for the quick answer but this just simple doesnt work either. as i said i started a completly new game after i encountered the bug even without money cheat to make sure it wasnt the enhanced points. there was/ is still no beach and no bar icon for me at the point after buying the whine and do the one event for it. after that the map is empty
You wont get the beach until little sisters tells you to meet her there.
As for the bar if that is true then just keep working big sister route until it tells you to work on other family members and the story will progress.

You can't call until you get the job offer to work at the collage.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
a1fox3 i also did that in the past 30 minuten rushing through with massage and working on other family members. no change there is still just the park. are you able to share a save from up to 1.1/1.2 content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 i also did that in the past 30 minuten rushing through with massage and working on other family members. no change there is still just the park. are you able to share a save from up to 1.1/1.2 content?
Sorry I only ever have 1 save and that is at the end of this version.
Have you started working at the collage?

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Sorry I only ever have 1 save and that is at the end of this version.
Have you started working at the collage?
i have 5 quests open. get more points with mom from nicole. ( im at 80)
call rhodoas or what shes called.
meet little sister at the beach
and the mom quest is overlapped with the womans call quest and there is no further option.
the fith is call the daughter of rohdas bu there is only the busy sign
no university work open. nor did my skipping through many days and doing some point events trigger it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have 5 quests open. get more points with mom from nicole. ( im at 80)
call rhodoas or what shes called.
meet little sister at the beach
and the mom quest is overlapped with the womans call quest and there is no further option.
the fith is call the daughter of rohdas bu there is only the busy sign
no university work open. nor did my skipping through many days and doing some point events trigger it
Either you got a bad download or something went wrong when you unpacked the game.

I would redownload that game again and make sure you use the latest software to unpack it.
You can't call Rhodes until you get the job offer at the collage.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes