a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fixing to start game and the WT says there are just two paths? Mom or sis? Do I have to pick to go after just one on a playthru or can I try and build towards both at same time?
Don't worry you can do all paths there is just play and follow the hints that you get in game.
The walkthrough is nice but I was never able to follow it like it says.

Don't worry about following the walkthrough to the letter it is just a guide to get you to the end faster.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Don't worry you can do all paths there is just play and follow the hints that you get in game.
The walkthrough is nice but I was never able to follow it like it says.

Don't worry about following the walkthrough to the letter it is just a guide to get you to the end faster.
Thanks for the advice.. will just play without the wt then. Prefer to do that the first time playing anyways.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Cannot seem to get Nichol's depravity above 62. Other than her room and the living room there don't seem to be any other opportunities. Did I miss something?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Cannot seem to get Nichol's depravity above 62. Other than her room and the living room there don't seem to be any other opportunities. Did I miss something?
I'm in the same boat. Can't fondle her in the bar to set the mother scene that comes next to fire. And then everyone in the kitchen the next morning. In my case, I am using an old save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Can't fondle her in the bar to set the mother scene that comes next to fire. And then everyone in the kitchen the next morning. In my case, I am using an old save.
Did you watch the movie with her in her room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Again a MC blackmailer.
No developper can make a game without blackmail these days ?
So poor.
What do you expect from that bitch anyway?
Its only on 1 slutty bitch who broke up your family.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Surprisingly a well-made and well-thought-out game tons of content. Would have liked to see young sister sleeping with it, in her mouth as an option. As well as him cumming
on the breakfast the girls eat, would fit in well. Them turning on each other too get more of him would also be some fun to be had. Like the lesbian goes phyco over his dick a stabs his little sister taking her eye out or some equally fucked up thing. Just my 2 cents.

• Sad
Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
that was more like a demo way too fast
You must have done something wrong then because you get all the way to fuck mom and 1 sis already plus the aunt and her daughter, not including the girlfriend.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
You must have done something wrong then because you get all the way to fuck mom and 1 sis already plus the aunt and her daughter, not including the girlfriend.
you must have been looking at his dreams talk about not paying attention
you better play that again or have your eyes checked
although i got to admit that was better then the current story i give you that

Arassei

May 28, 2019
What do you expect from that bitch anyway?
Its only on 1 slutty bitch who broke up your family.
I wasn't talking about the aunt. She did terrible things to her sister and I thing, in this case, blackmail is good use to destroy her little by little.
BUT I was talking about Mia's teacher who slept with one of her student. She absolutly doen't deserve blackmail (and rape) for that.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
I wasn't talking about the aunt. She did terrible things to her sister and I thing, in this case, blackmail is good use to destroy her little by little.
BUT I was talking about Mia's teacher who slept with one of her student. She absolutly doen't deserve blackmail (and rape) for that.
then i have to have my eyes checked cause i did not see any of what the crap you are saying

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I dont like how this game forces you to romance your mom. Some of us don't like older women or have a mommy fetish. I just want to fuck my little sisters

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No mater what Mia did either getting 100% correct the teacher was going for flunk her so I have no problem with what happen to her.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
No mater what Mia did either getting 100% correct the teacher was going for flunk her so I have no problem with what happen to her.
Damn, are you really played this game ?
BEFORE that, IN THE PAST, the MC already blackmailed the teacher and force her to had sex with him, and after that, he tell others that she slept with student and she got fired.
And, sorry but you don't blackmail a teacher under the prextext she don't like your sister.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
got task with mom to go to school at 1700 and have had it forever it seems, nothing new. Any Ideas? have not had sex with her either yet. Seem to not be able to trigger it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes