a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
got task with mom to go to school at 1700 and have had it forever it seems, nothing new. Any Ideas? have not had sex with her either yet. Seem to not be able to trigger it.
Try it at 12:00

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hmm... I don't like the lil' sis who said she makes Elsa feels better than me. Is there a possibility to enter in a war with Mia for settle things like that ? If Mia takes to much liberty, the relation with the MC will not remain good. Time to tell her some things to calm her down.
Maybe something like :
" Ok, why did you tell Elsa you'd make her fell better than me ? Making fun of me ? It's not because you were the first have fun with her that you can said that ! "
" Hu?! I am sorry, I didn't want... "
" I am angry at you sis ! And why you didn't tell me you had fun with her in your classerom ! You want me not fuck you anymore ? Don't do that again before you tell me ! "
Or something like that...
The game need some choice like the one with the psychologist when she kiss the mom and the MC was not here. If the girls have fun without you and left you out, that will be a problem...

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Good game, I enjoyed it. Also liked what the Dev did with the eyes of the older sis - made her unrecognizable from all the other base templates running around in these games.

One thing though, since the dev is back on it, in the next release could you let the MC wake up at nine? Having the MC wake up at 7 with no option but to take a nap on the couch again or run round around the empty park every.single.day. until shit starts happening is annoying AF.

petevid

Jun 17, 2018
View attachment 23532

Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Thread Updated: 2019-07-25
Release Date 2019-07-25
Developer: Marvel
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's recommended to start a new save, loading old save files may cause bugs in the new version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (0.1.2): - - -
Others: *COMPRESSED

Extras:
-
Thanks @Carlo S for the walkthrough, @whity112 for sharing the game and @Hones for the updated mac version, android.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Got a rollback error with the youngest daughter. In the stats page and other pages throughout the game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hmm... I don't like the lil' sis who said she makes Elsa feels better than me. Is there a possibility to enter in a war with Mia for settle things like that ? If Mia takes to much liberty, the relation with the MC will not remain good. Time to tell her some things to calm her down.
Maybe something like :
" Ok, why did you tell Elsa you'd make her fell better than me ? Making fun of me ? It's not because you were the first have fun with her that you can said that ! "
" Hu?! I am sorry, I didn't want... "
" I am angry at you sis ! And why you didn't tell me you had fun with her in your classerom ! You want me not fuck you anymore ? Don't do that again before you tell me ! "
Or something like that...
The game need some choice like the one with the psychologist when she kiss the mom and the MC was not here. If the girls have fun without you and left you out, that will be a problem...
She is a little bit possessive and doesn't wanna let the mc have all the fun.
My gripe was with the whole " you can't fuck elsa without me" line.
You can always spin the idea of getting her and vika together but then when it happens...tell her that she can only be with vika while the mc is present and if she how she likes that. Love mia though...her and elsa both. :love:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
She is a little bit possessive and doesn't wanna let the mc have all the fun.
My gripe was with the whole " you can't fuck elsa without me" line.
You can always spin the idea of getting her and vika together but then when it happens...tell her that she can only be with vika while the mc is present and if she how she likes that. Love mia though...her and elsa both. :love:
I think if the MC lose " control " on his harem, that would be sad.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
when it says go to school at 1700 for the mom quest, I go there and nothing happens. Only my sister come out of there walking out of the bar and I can't see the aunt or Elsa or whatever needs to be seen I've been stuck here please help. I also tried going at 1200 too which was suggested but that did not change anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when it says go to school at 1700 for the mom quest, I go there and nothing happens. Only my sister come out of there walking out of the bar and I can't see the aunt or Elsa or whatever needs to be seen I've been stuck here please help. I also tried going at 1200 too which was suggested but that did not change anything.
See the sister and take her to the bar.
Go to the bar at 20:00 to 22:00 for the aunt stuff.
If not then start at 16:00 and work your way up at the bar.

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
See the sister and take her to the bar.
Go to the bar at 20:00 to 22:00 for the aunt stuff.
If not then start at 16:00 and work your way up at the bar.
I fucked the aunt already before this and I've taken the sister to the bar a lot now. There's nobody in the bar from 2000-2200 now and the quest says go to School at 1700 yet nothing happens

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I fucked the aunt already before this and I've taken the sister to the bar a lot now. There's nobody in the bar from 2000-2200 now and the quest says go to School at 1700 yet nothing happens
Something is off then upload your save and I will take a look.

Jan 28, 2018
This is unfortunately a little confusing, since there is both a high school (Mia's school) and a college (where you work) in the game. This particular hint is talking about the high school. Therefore, go to the high school at 17:00.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is unfortunately a little confusing, since there is both a high school (Mia's school) and a college (where you work) in the game. This particular hint is talking about the high school. Therefore, go to the high school at 17:00.
Yes that was what I was thinking but op was talking about taking sister to the bar is why my answer was like it is.

This is why I wanted to see op save to see what is going on.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I talked a pretty lady into sleeping with me in the bar. Then found out she was Elsa's mother. Now I can't even get Elsa to speak with me. Is her story completely blocked?
Edit: Nvmd. After pushing the mother's story forward, I met my aunt I didn't know about...lol.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes