Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In any explorer window, look for organize, then folder and search options. Find the tab that says view. Under Hidden... click on the radio button that says show Hidden files... Also uncheck the box that says Hide Protected Operating system files (recommended). Then you can see all the files on your computer as appdata is hidden.
Yes, i have already these option. Nevertheless i can´t find "View of Family" or "Marvel". Could you tell me the path?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, i have already these option. Nevertheless i can´t find "View of Family" or "Marvel". Could you tell me the path?
I just looked and I don't have it either. I do have a folder that starts with 2-.... that might be it as it seems to match the saves that are also in the Game\Saves folder in the directory with the executable.

Reactions: Hlextor

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Does old walkthrough works in the new v0.1.3?
So we have to start from the beginning, old saves from v0.1.2 will not work.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
I am stuck. Not getting these scenes.
I'm in the same boat. Can't get the scene at the bar with Nicole that leads to the argument with Mom at home and then we make it to your screen shots. (Or is it Nicole sees the MC with Lil Sis in the living room?) I have done everything else.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
I'm in the same boat. Can't get the scene at the bar with Nicole that leads to the argument with Mom at home and then we make it to your screen shots. (Or is it Nicole sees the MC with Lil Sis in the living room?) I have done everything else.
Actually I am not getting any of the scenes of the game>image>mom>mom_nic_ folder and also the scene with Nicole in the bar. I am using old saves may be thats the reason or its a bug. I really dont want to start from the beginning. Just waiting for some angle to post a full save of the current version.

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I am stuck. Not getting these scenes.
Actually I am not getting any of the scenes of the game>image>mom>mom_nic_ folder and also the scene with Nicole in the bar. I am using old saves may be thats the reason or its a bug. I really dont want to start from the beginning. Just waiting for some angle to post a full save of the current version.
I also didn't get this using an old save I started a new save and got that event it was part of an old one I think thats why.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Finally got around to checking this one out so new save and something broke and I'm stuck.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 13, in script
call screen corr
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1566, in execute
screen corr:
screen corr:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1572, in execute
imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Corridor.rpy", line 13, in script
call screen corr
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback)
d.visit_all(callback)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
self.update()
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen corr:
screen corr:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1567, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1572, in execute
imagebutton xalign 0.99 yalign 0.02:
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 927, in _imagebutton
idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
File "G:\*\*\*\*\View of family\View_of_family-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 923, in choice
raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image." % (name, ))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
View of family 0.1.3
Thu Aug 08 04:15:10 2019

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Glad to see the game getting revived from the dead hope it doesnt turn into a Zombie,One of the games that stirred my fixation towards adult VN games.Best of Luck! hopefully the materials will still be Faptastic.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes