• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Writer] Writing a dystopic story on Earth

Atlius

Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone, I don't know anything about creating games, VNs or animations. However, I can write reasonably well. It's what I do for a living so I think I've learnt a thing or two.

I'm writing a dystopia set on Earth in the aftermath of an alien invasion that decimated the male population FOR A REASONABLE SCIENTIFIC REASON and not some random nonsense like I've seen floating around.

If by chance there's any developer interested I can turn in the introduction and first chapter already. Just to see if my writing lends itself to game development, if it's of interest and something good can come out of it etc..

So... I'm here :)

I'll be checking the thread again in 3 days, so don't get offended if I do not answer immediately (even if I may do it actually, it's just that I don't know)

Skills:
Reliable, knows fiction well, experienced as screenwriter

Preferred method of contact:
Private messaging on F95 Forum

Employment Type & Rates:
Free (would be my first service, so I'm not in the position of asking nor I want)

Availability:
3 days per week

Work Samples:
All my work samples are private and revealing my identity, so I prefer to be judged by my writing skills

Additional comments:
None.