Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So I'm sort of back until I burn myself out again but I have been working on completing a lot of the already available girls in the Gdiggers and Jordan packs. The Gdiggers ones were a lot more complete than the Jordan ones so they were a lot easier to work with. I however seemed to of skipped over Bonnie Rotten for some reason, I'll try to get to that one soon. I have a lot of issues with the Jordan stuff so it takes me awhile to get through those ones.

I've added a lot of photo shoots and hopefully properly tagged a whole lot of them. That's probably the most time consuming part of this all is tagging photos. I also optimized all of the videos, only downside is no audio for them. I used a setting from a previous game and it wiped out the audio, sort of kept it that way instead of half missing and half playing. I also tend to play on my phone quite a bit, so downsized some of the 4k videos to 1080p. Since those would either freeze my phone or cause it to hard crash.

There is a few of my own girls added to the game but haven't done any vids or events for them. Maybe once I get done with everything else I can move on to that part of the project. I also modded some of the Jordan sponsors, which my mods work a lot better with the modded sponsors. I merged a few as well so there's not so many. With everything I've done so far it should bring a lot of the girls to a B-S rating in the debug menu.

Anyways, here's the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Is there a guide to this game, I have a hard time figuring out how Corruption, Fear, Affection works, and when I visit the girls in the afternoon and try to convince their mothers, there is to stats W and R, what are those ???

Sep 17, 2023
Is there a guide to this game, I have a hard time figuring out how Corruption, Fear, Affection works, and when I visit the girls in the afternoon and try to convince their mothers, there is to stats W and R, what are those ???
Very basically... Corruption rises when you do things to the girl, like fondling or groping. Fear rises when you're mean, spanking or doing things that are really bad/might get you in trouble with the PTA. Affection rises when you're nice to them.
I don't know what 'w and r' states mean. When you call, there is affection, fear and corruption, then there are interaction menus. some interactions will alter stats, which puts up a little black box in the upper left, showing the change and current values.
But there really isn't a guide, since the game is pretty free-form. You do need some source of revenue, so working with one or more sponsors, at least for a while, is necessary. Other than that, you are pretty free to do what you want, within the rules you have to work with. You will learn how to best manipulate the PTA for your own ends, you'll do stuff with the girls that you personally enjoy, and you'll go to sleep. There really isn't much that has to be done, and in only one way. Find what you like, and play around a little with it.
Now personally, I find if you work on mom's corruption first, then get their affection maxed, they'll vote for any rule changes you propose without further coercion. I put in the enforce uniform rule as soon as possible, and try and get the girls to a point they are willing to break the rules all the time. Generally by making the original six naturists and confiscating their clothing. They'll all graduate once the more hardcore rules are also in place. I don't expand the number of students until I have all the other rules passed. It's pretty boring for quite a few weeks, but then it gets really fun.

Reactions: mlymly and asdfg_dk

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I don’t know what you mean by W and R stats.

The post above me is pretty spot on with how to do the early game for moms. Moms will let you enter the house if the girls affection, corruption or fear is sufficiently high enough, or their int is so bad that they really could use extra tutoring. Its random which one is chosen. If you ask to visit the mom specifically, it will check if her corruption, fear, or (I think) affection is over half and if so you can visit.

visiting the mom doesn’t do a lot without rule breaks you can abuse. I typically try to get 3 which guarentees you can punish the mom 3 times, and I think that gets her fear or corruption high enough to always allow entry. With enough corruption talking to her about the laws will actually raise stats. Visiting the daughters for a one on one session will allow you to raise her stats similar to the exams.

The enforce uniform rule is good for starting girls as you can focus on their naturism stat (which rises from photoshoots and stripping), and once thats high enough you can confiscate all their clothes on a visit so they can never show up to class in uniform and thus ring up a bunch of rule breaks. New girls are easier to get rule breaks on with the extreme clothes bans.

Some of your actions can be reported to the mom by the girl which adds to her grievances during the pta meeting. She will only report you stripping her if you fail to take her clothes, which seems like an oversight. Earlier actions (grope pussy, finger) are less likely to be reported than later ones (cunniligus, sex) and depending on her arousal she won’t report sex stuff if she’s aroused enough.

i wrote a lot here. Would people be interested in a guide? I think i know enough about the code now that I could break down everything.

[Edit: Somehow I missed the fact that the post I replied to was asking about a guide. D'oh. I'll start writing a guide.]

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Well I don't know why I spent my day writing this but here's my guide on the game. I spend a bunch of it explaining stats (hopefully) thoroughly and also give my method of playing. I think a bunch of this becomes invalid next patch but we'll cross that road when we get there. There's probably some stuff I'm just wrong about in here, so if you know somethings wrong let me know and I'll correct it.

Sep 17, 2023
Well I don't know why I spent my day writing this but here's my guide on the game. I spend a bunch of it explaining stats (hopefully) thoroughly and also give my method of playing. I think a bunch of this becomes invalid next patch but we'll cross that road when we get there. There's probably some stuff I'm just wrong about in here, so if you know somethings wrong let me know and I'll correct it.
That's nice work. The only things I can think of to add, one would be about discipline with the girls. I think it helps the girls ignore what you're doing to keep working on the exam. Higher discipline, harder to distract.
I do agree about the panty raid, I've only just started tinkering with it, but I've been considering reducing the fear gains for both somewhat. Still not sure where it should be, but I'm leaning to halving the gains overall. If anybody has any thoughts about it, I'm always happy to hear them. I've been a bit burned out, and life got really busy. It's probably going to be even busier over the summer, but a lot of things have been changing. Hopefully I can spend a bit more time on side-projects.

Sep 17, 2023
These pics are from a new game I started just to get the pics, it is when I ask the mom about the free use law, what does these numbers mean ???

View attachment 3589340
View attachment 3589341
View attachment 3589343
for Ximena, her corruption was increased by 14.0, the numbers in braces are the current total, and the ratio the trait was modified by. the base is ten, times 1.4 is 14.
Same thing for Alina, just with corruption, fear and naturism being modified by 1 or 1.1 times.
edit: I think the stuff in the debug image is numbers used to determine responses. everything is math-driven, ultimately... I could be wrong about what they're used for, though. I don't worry about them, I just play.

Reactions: asdfg_dk

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
These pics are from a new game I started just to get the pics, it is when I ask the mom about the free use law, what does these numbers mean ???

View attachment 3589340
View attachment 3589341
View attachment 3589343
I’ll look at the code to see what’s happening there. I’m going to guess that the r is a random roll with a value of 38.

EDIT: Here's the code for the section.

$ _rdm = renpy.random.randint(0,50)
$ _will = (selectedGirl.mother.fear*0.6 + selectedGirl.mother.corruption + selectedGirl.mother.affection*0.2 + _rdm)/1.8
"(DEBUG) w:[_will] | r:[_rdm]"

the DEBUG part is what is being printed, with _rdm being a random number between 0 to 50 and _will being (moms fear x 0.6 + mom corruption + mom affection x 0.2 + random number) divided by 1.8.

Pretty much it's showing your outcome based upon the mom's stats and random roll. Looking further into the code I'm guessing this led to the outcome where the mom is willing to go topless and you invite the daughter into the room. The fact that the daughter got fear means you got the more negative outcome.

Typically with debugging modes you'll see numbers that won't be revealed in the normal playing of the game. It's useful for debugging but not so much gameplay.

Last edited:

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
That's nice work. The only things I can think of to add, one would be about discipline with the girls. I think it helps the girls ignore what you're doing to keep working on the exam. Higher discipline, harder to distract.
I do agree about the panty raid, I've only just started tinkering with it, but I've been considering reducing the fear gains for both somewhat. Still not sure where it should be, but I'm leaning to halving the gains overall. If anybody has any thoughts about it, I'm always happy to hear them. I've been a bit burned out, and life got really busy. It's probably going to be even busier over the summer, but a lot of things have been changing. Hopefully I can spend a bit more time on side-projects.
I think, through looking at the code, that discipline only really affects a few checks and mainly the rules break. It might be more important than I think if it determines how girls break the forced nudity. Corruption, affection and fear have a much larger impact on the pressure growth. I will test this with a custom made girl with maxed discipline at the start to ensure.
EDIT: Just tested, Discipline does not effect pressure growth.

Maybe adding reported actions for the mom would be reasonable for the panty raid? I think that would make sense as an actual punishment for failure. I haven't really played with the mod recently to make a guess what would be best.

Last edited:

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I’ll look at the code to see what’s happening there. I’m going to guess that the r is a random roll with a value of 38.

EDIT: Here's the code for the section.

$ _rdm = renpy.random.randint(0,50)
$ _will = (selectedGirl.mother.fear*0.6 + selectedGirl.mother.corruption + selectedGirl.mother.affection*0.2 + _rdm)/1.8
"(DEBUG) w:[_will] | r:[_rdm]"

Pretty much it's showing your outcome based upon the mom's stats and random roll. Looking further into the code I'm guessing this led to the outcome where the mom is willing to go topless and you invite the daughter into the room. The fact that the daughter got fear means you got the more negative outcome.
Basically, the will shows you what the current outcome is, and the rdm shows you what random value was used to achieve this. Together, they allow you to estimate your chances of getting the result you want with the current stats. rdm can change from 0 to 50, and each 9 in the rdm increases the will by 5. So if you achieved 60.5555 with the random of 38, with the maximum random of 50 you can get 60.5555 + ((50-38)*5)/9 = 60.5555 + 60/9 = 60.5555 + 6.6666 = 67.2222 simply by rolling back the test, saving the game, loading it back, and rerolling.

The milestones you want to pass are 33, 50, and 66. If will is less than 33, the mother is disgusted and throws you out, her corruption doesn't change. If it's at least 33 but no more than 50, she listens to your speech but doesn't really buy it; her corruption is increased by 2. If it's more than 50 but less than 66, she listens to your speech and believes you, her corruption increases by 10. If it's 66 or more, she's fully corrupted and you get free access to her; her corruption increases by 15 and her affection by 5. Modifiers and limits apply.

In this case, to get you over 66, you have to roll 49 or 50, even 48 will not cut it, so you have about 4% chance. Now you can decide if you want to reroll again and again until you actually get that 49 or 50, or if you are content with just passing over the milestone of 50, as to get this all you need is a roll of 20 or more, for about 60% chance.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Question: Is there a way to change how fast you cum? cause i feel like you cum way way to fast.
It's random, but using their mouth gives less player arousal (2) than using pussy or ass (random between 3 to 8). The only gameplay mechanic associated with the system is whether or not you can give a facial. You could change the code to give less arousal if you really wanted.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes